Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sadly I am broke on farmville, I bought a seeder and now I don't have enough farmville coins to plant anything!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Sadly I am broke on farmville, I bought a seeder and now I don't have enough farmville coins to plant anything!
    Well, maybe all the more time to play with the lovely bags that come your way? Welcome. (And I agree with maverick that you took a fantastic picture of the Golden Gate bridge).

moriond

Volunteer Moderator
    i admit, i didn't know what farmville was. but i looked it up and am now enlightened...

Hi Katy

Welcome to Tom Bihn. I hope the work environment is as insanely great as the bags. I've been buying Tom Bihn bags since last century, and my oldest bag still looks pretty great. They are all incredibly durable and made with an attention to detail that is very hard to find. More amazing, the last bag I bought is just as well made as the first one I bought, maybe better. That's pretty rare to find these days. I think you'll find you have some interesting customers to work with, too. And the Golden Gate Bridge photo is great. Thanks for sharing. Good luck!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JoelSmith View Post
    I hope the work environment is as insanely great as the bags.
    It definitely is!

Quote Originally Posted by JoelSmith View Post
    I've been buying Tom Bihn bags since last century, and my oldest bag still looks pretty great. They are all incredibly durable and made with an attention to detail that is very hard to find. More amazing, the last bag I bought is just as well made as the first one I bought, maybe better.
    That is good to hear! You sound like quite a dedicated customer! How many Tom Bihn bags do you own? My first bag is a Ristretto that I have been using for the past couple of weeks, I'm trying to put off getting some organizer pouches for as long as possible because I know once I start I'll end up with a bunch! I don't think I will be able to hold out much longer though!

How many Tom Bihn bags do you own?
    Not counting several organizer pouches, I think it's currently about 7 bags, mostly all for different purposes.

My uncle is a security guard for the Golden Gate Bridge, he took me to the top of the bridge when I was in San Francisco last March.
    I am far more jealous of this than I thought I would be. I think the awesome photograph you took is a major factor in my jealousy.

As a loyal customer, let me add another welcome to the Tom Bihn family!

I'm sorry! You live somewhere I have never been and I've been to almost every state!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

A belated welcome, Katy! You will find that many of us are pretty close to obsessed with Tom Bihn products. We will try not to drive you too crazy with our single-mindedness as we discuss, review, compare, and extol our favorites, fantasize about the coming bags, and daydream about bags and features to come.
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Welcome.
    I hope you will enjoy your job as much as we enjoy TB crew and products.

Welcome Katy! The community here is very cool... lots of friendly, bag obsessed (quality obsessed) folks. I'm pretty new to the Forum, and just collecting my first few bags, but it's definitely a terrific find. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have... and those pictures are absolutely Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Thank you for the welcome Loki! What bags do you own already and which do you like the most?

Welcome Katy!

Glad to have you with us on the board!

Bags so far

So far I have a Braincell and a Coco/Olive Medium cafe bag. My partner has a Plum/Olive Imago. I like all of them a great deal, but I'm really looking forward to the Navy/Solar Synapse I just ordered. I also have a list of bags I'm looking forward to getting in the future (Western Flyer and Tri-Star top the list).

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the Navy/Solar Synapse I just ordered.
    What a great color choice! I love the way those look together! Such contrast! Also Solar is a very nice looking color on its own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0