Advice on choosing a bag

Perhaps someone can suggest the right bag for me...I'm looking for a large-ish bag that can hold an Inspiron 600m w/power adapter, olympus C-765 digital camera, pda, cellphone, iPod, and all the various accompanying cables, chargers etc, plus change of clothes, couple of paperback books, water bottle, umbrella, windbreaker, sweater, snacks, toiletries, and travel papers.

This would be for overseas travel as my main carryon. I like the idea of the Brain Bag, but is it big enough for all that? Does it really fit, fully packed, under an airplane seat?

Thanks

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Brain Bag is definitely big enough to hold everything you described.

The Brain Bag will work as your piece of carry-on luggage, unless you pack it so full it's almost bursting. As for fitting under an airplane seat, that I can't answer -- it depends on which airline you are flying.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0