Ship dates for Netbook Ristretto and Synapse

Did the ship dates for pre-orders of the Ristretto for Netbooks and the Synapse get pushed back? I thought they were mid-October and mid-November when I ordered them, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I recall the Synapse estimation to be mid-November as opposed to late November . . .

And, as long as we're asking, what's the latest idea on when the large Shop Bags might ship out?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    When our Seattle factory makes a batch of bags, they don't all come out at once. They come out a few at a time. It might be that orders that were placed the first week the Synapse was available for pre-order will ship in early November while orders placed more recently will ship late November.

As for the Large Shop Bag - I just walked past a basket of partially sewn bags in the factory. They should be shipping very soon.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for the update, Darcy. That's good news.

Okay! I pre-ordered my Synapses on the first available day, so might they come before Thanksgiving?

And I'm very excited about the large Shop Bags, too.

We hope so! The factory is beginning work on the Synapse this week. Because it's the first time we've made this bag (other than prototypes or samples), it might take a little longer than usual.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    As for the Large Shop Bag - I just walked past a basket of partially sewn bags in the factory. They should be shipping very soon.
    Possibly by the end of next week? Or the week after that?

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    Possibly by the end of next week? Or the week after that?
    Backorders should ship around the end of next week.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0