Thread: Newsletter

Newsletter

A while back, there a tweet about the upcoming newsletter. Did I miss it??

I got it a few days ago...did you sign up?

Hm. I must be signed up with my old email address. Need to re-subscribe.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

I didn't get it, either. But my email address hasn't changed. I wonder what happened.

My email has not changed either. Darcy? Moderator folk?

Volunteer Moderator
    The last newsletter I got was dated September 9th. That should have been the one that was tweeted about on the 8th.

Is there some way to get access to the newsletter if we missed it?
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

It would be good if it were posted on the blog or the forum after the subscribers got it.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    rabergnc: You were not subscribed to the mailing list - at least using the email address you use for your forum account. You've been sent an email with a link to click on to confirm subscription to the mailing list.

gmich: You are subscribed to the mailing list, and it looks as though the most recent mailing was sent to you. Maybe it is in your spam/junk folder?

timarelay: You are also subscribed to the mailing list - but perhaps that is because you've just signed up?

The most recent newsletter contained announcements of new bags (Synapse, Ristretto for Netbooks, Kindle Sleeves, Cache, Convertible Packing Cubes) that had basically the same information as the blog posts announcing these new bags, so you didn't miss anything (this time.) The next newsletter will have content original to the newsletter, though we'll re-post it later on the blog.

bacpack - It is an excellent idea to make the newsletter available on the blog after subscribers receive it! We will figure out how to do that for next time.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks Darcy. Got the confirmation link. Odd tho, I have received the newsletter in the past at the same email address used for the forum! Ah well, trying to figure why some things happen just makes my head hurt ;>)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    Ah well, trying to figure why some things happen just makes my head hurt ;>)
    Me too. Not sure why you were mysteriously unsubscribed!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I used to be subscribed with my school email address, which expired this August, so I just re-subscribed with my gmail address.
    Owner of:

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0