Medium Cafe Bag and Side Effect

I have found that I really like setting my Side Effect down into the main compartment of my Medium Cafe Bag. It fits perfectly and has the effect (pun intended!) of adding more organizational capability to the Cafe. Most of the time, I leave the Side Effect main zipper open so I have easy access to its pockets. I can put larger items that I don't use a lot underneath the Side Effect. If necessary, I can quickly zip and yank the Side Effect out and run with my bare essentials, leaving the Cafe bag in the car/at home.
    Owner of TriStar (aubergine/steel), Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

great idea!

what a great idea! i'm now thinking about getting one for my large cafe bag. it would provide more organization and keep little things from getting lost at the bottom of the bag.

just wondering...do you usually clip or attach your side effect to the the cafe bag?

Quote Originally Posted by drpher View Post
    just wondering...do you usually clip or attach your side effect to the the cafe bag?
    I haven't tried that, but I think I will see how that works out. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Owner of TriStar (aubergine/steel), Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

Perhaps I'm missing it but I can't seem to find the weight of the Side Effect on its website. Anyone know the weight?

That's exactly how I have been thinking of using a side effect. I often change purses and sometimes forget something important in the previous purse - like a wallet! - and would love to be able to keep the core essentials in a bag that can be easily transferred from bag to bag...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0