Brain Moment on Indigo bags (mea culpa)

I remember there being an earlier post about which bags (other than the Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Checkpoint Flyer, and Aeronaut) were being made with the Indigo this year. Unfortunately, I can't find it now. If anyone knows, I could use the info.

What I'd really like to see is the netbook-sized Ristretto or one (maybe all 3?) of the Cafe Bags in the Indigo. Yes, it might be a bit stiffer than the Cordura, but I've also found it to be a little more waterproof over time.

Yeah. Indigo Ristretto. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Hint!
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

Volunteer Moderator
    i believe that we now have the 1050d ballistic nylon fabric and 1000d cordura fabric both available in indigo. for example, the side effect is available in indigo.

so we should have more choices in this beautiful color!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0