Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Can'tWAIT!

Red face I Can'tWAIT!

Will the Tri-star ship soon? I'm putting off scheduling trips and I can't wait!!!
    Please~

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Backorders will begin shipping (and the first to order, first to ship) within a week and a half or two weeks.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I ordered a steel/solar the second day they were available. My birthday is at the end of the month....will my BD present to myself arrive on time???

Whee!! I'm so excited! I also ordered the steel/solar.

Me Too ! Although I almost went for Indigo.

I hope my steel/solar gets here before I leave on the 27th.
    The opinions expressed do, in fact, represent the opinions of the government--its Congress, Supreme Court, and President--as well as the United Nations and its representatives; because, let's face it, I have that kind of power at my disposal.

Volunteer Moderator
    I'm sad that I still won't be home to receive my Tristar when it comes, but it is SO going with me on my very next trip - mid-July: Los Angeles and SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!!!!

Shipping e-mail!

I got a UPS tracking e-mail last night... My black Tri-Star with Absolute strap is on its way!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    I'm sad that I still won't be home to receive my Tristar when it comes, but it is SO going with me on my very next trip - mid-July: Los Angeles and SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!!!!
    Woohoo!!! Can't wait to hear how it works for you. Comic Con, cool!!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by PanicKing View Post
    I got a UPS tracking e-mail last night... My black Tri-Star with Absolute strap is on its way!
    OMFG! You must post pictures when you receive your bag.
    The opinions expressed do, in fact, represent the opinions of the government--its Congress, Supreme Court, and President--as well as the United Nations and its representatives; because, let's face it, I have that kind of power at my disposal.

I am awaiting my tracking number every day
    LOL

I go away on the 25th ~ wishful thinking........

Yep, unfortunately I travel the 17th so I will have to take mine on trip #2 this summer.
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

What a morning I had....I hope people don't mind me telling about it...it was fantastic. I wasn't sure it would turn out that way because it started out with problems...but then...oh, my....a surprise....ecstasy mixed with giddiness....I felt like the male version of Meg Ryan from the deli scene in "When Harry met Sally." I pounded the table screaming Yes, Yes, Yes......

I got the UPS tracking number for my Tri-Star....too bad I have to wait until next Friday to get it. (Darn, why do I have to live so far from Seattle.)

yea! it just shipped ~ I still can't wait!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0