Uses for Rolling Luggage No Longer In Use

Like many here, I converted to non-rolling bags awhile ago.

But what to do with some of the rolling luggage???

Well, I have a couple. One sits in the closet waiting for the day I get too old to carry or to be sold on ebay.

The other I use to store all my travel supplies. Everything I may use on one trip or another,, except clothes, is kept in the bag. This way, I know where things are. No need to search all over the place.

And as I'm a travel accessory/gadget junkie, and always looking for something smaller than I have now, that bag is almost filled.

Super Moderator
    Rolling or not, my various bags not in use I try to compact by storing them nesting-dolls style, for space savings and less visual clutter. I am also very bad at tossing bags, coincidentally also bad at tossing old laptop computers, so some of them also have become semi-permanent protective storage for machines of little (but occasional) use. Packing cubes, passport holders, convention bags (some of them quite nice), neoprene laptop sleeves -- all get as out of sight as possible between trips, nestled like-with-like in other travel gear.

timothy

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    my various bags not in use I try to compact by storing them nesting-dolls style, for space savings and less visual clutter.
    i was doing this with my cafe bags - the small inside the medium inside the large. this works great. but now most of my bags that are not in use get stored in one big bin that i picked up at the container store.

toys, i don't know if you have children or not.

i remember when i was a kid all my lego's were mixed up in a big old suitcase, and my lincoln logs in another. good times !!

made it easy to drag in and out of the closet.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0