Great...Just Great...

Now I won't be able to decide between the Aeronaut and the Tri-Star. Curse you for your many choices!

Excuse me, but I'm confused. Choose? Between Tom Bihn bags? I don't understand...
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Volunteer Moderator
    well, yes, sometimes you have to choose which one to order now and which one to order later

We should all buy or rent a co-share in one of those small passenger jets.

We would call it TBFA Tom Bihn Fans Airline and we could use all of our Tom Bihn Bags as carryons.

Just an idea

Sadly, yes, some must come later, instead of NOW.

It only gets really bad when you start to change your travel plans to fit your TB bag collection.

Volunteer Moderator

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    It only gets really bad when you start to change your travel plans to fit your TB bag collection.
    Kind of like how some folk have been changing their prospective laptop purchases to fit into (a) certain TB bag/bags

Super Moderator
    This is not confined to Bihn bags, but bags (and other travel gear) can certainly inspire thoughts about travel. I'd call that pretty unsurprising Though I can't yet rationalize the money for an Aeronaut (or will it be a Tri-Star? Hmmm.), there's a synergy involved -- I want the bag to travel, and I'd like to travel in part because it looks pleasurable to have my stuff (enough stuff, that is) neatly arranged for easy traveling. A happy loop!

I know a few people (by coincidence, all of them women) who are really into shoes -- dozens of pairs, perhaps hundreds in one case. I don't deeply get it -- but by analogy with bags, I can try to comprehend

timothy

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0