Thread: Empire Builder

Smile Empire Builder

Just got my Empire Builder a few days ago.

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

I'd like to have back every dollar spent on bags bought over the last 20 years.

Went through the closet over the weekend and tossed into the trash all the other junk bags.

As with Leica cameras I'm officially addicted to Tom Bihn gear.

Cheers,
    Will

Glad to read that, as mine is en route to me now!

So, no buyer's remorse, eh?

keb
    Got mine a few months ago. Love it.
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawcomic View Post
    Glad to read that, as mine is en route to me now!

So, no buyer's remorse, eh?
    No buyer's remorse at all. I was worried that it might be too big but absolutely not. Perfect size. I'm looking forward to the camera insert which should allow me to carry an SLR along with my laptop. Incredible quality. Easily worth twice as much.

I must agree with Raven.

I got mine this week, and it is an absolutely terrific bag. My only regret is I waited so long to pull the trigger on it.

The single compartment design is far more useful than the usual double compartment I am used to dealing with, and the removable seperators are a very smart, very helpful touch. My old bag had sewn in dividers, which made it infinitely less flexible than the Empire Builder.

No buyer's remorse here!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0