Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

dear indigo, i think i love you

i am so excited about the new indigo color, and i don't even "need" anything (other than the anxiously-awaited synapse, which i don't think will be offered in indigo due to fabric differences...?). i just bought an aeronaut *and* a smart alec two months ago, and if only i had known that they would both soon be released in blue! sigh. poor me.

Super Moderator
    What color are your Aeronaut and Smart Alec?

timothy

It would be great to see something in indigo next to something in sapphire to see the difference!

Hi TeresTala,

Try the All Bags page, http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/CTGY/TBP. Looking at that just now, the Brain Bag is shown in Sapphire and the Tri-Star is in Indigo. One right above the other as I look at it, hope it is same for you.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    What color are your Aeronaut and Smart Alec?

timothy
    they are steel/steel, and black/steel/steel, respectively.

I saw the Tristar in Indigo today, and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is a deep blue with just a touch of royal purple to it. And the solar is the perfect foil to it. I'm now really second guessing my decision to go steel/solar...
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scotlib View Post
    Hi TeresTala,

Try the All Bags page, http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/CTGY/TBP. Looking at that just now, the Brain Bag is shown in Sapphire and the Tri-Star is in Indigo. One right above the other as I look at it, hope it is same for you.

Cheers.
    Hey, thanks, scotlib! It does help. Side by side would be nice if anybody can manage it, but that was a good start.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi TeresTala,

i have a sapphire ruck's sac and will be getting an indigo tri-star. i'll post some side by side pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by TeresTala View Post
    Hey, thanks, scotlib! It does help. Side by side would be nice if anybody can manage it, but that was a good start.

I couldn't take it any more Indigo/Solar Tri-Star and a slew of organizer pouches (and the new 3D Cube!) coming my way. That indigo is just too nice-looking...
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

Dear bluedawg,

I love you too.

Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    Dear bluedawg,

I love you too.

Indigo
    ha! you're the best. xoxo

my indigo aeronaut arrived yesterday--i luurrrve it! it's so vibrant; i'm totally stoked about my next trip, whenever that may be...

Super Moderator

And I like your "old" black one ;)

I've got some travel sketched out in the next several months (San Jose by air, cross-country and back by car, Chicago by air, family reunion in Massachusetts by car, wedding in Vermont by car from the east coast, to and back from Seattle by air -- midway through the east-coast-by-car), and the black Aeronaut will be my main bag. Not a road warrior / jet-setter like the people who get paid $200k to fly around and "consult," but it'll be a few miles.

Something about "colorful" colors just bugs me in bags -- nice how things work out, eh?

timothy

My favorite color...how did I miss this until now?

Brain Bag in Sapphire, Side Effect in Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by TeresTala View Post
    It would be great to see something in indigo next to something in sapphire to see the difference!
    I just got my Brain Bag and Side Effect yesterday. I am not very good at taking pictures, but here are a few of both colors side by side. The Brain Bag is in Sapphire, and the Side Effect is in Indigo. The Indigo is a deeper, richer blue with a hint of purple there. Both are very vibrant and jewel-like. I am delighted with both, and anxiously awaiting my Smart Alec in Black/Indigo/Solar! I decided to go back to backpacks instead of messenger bags this year, so my Super Ego & ID will be sitting in the closet for a while. Anyway, I hope this helps give you an idea of the color difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0