Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    keb

TriStar day!!!!!!

Even though it is not an immediate need for me I just can't wait to see it!! Is that wrong??
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Forget see it, I want one... now!

Well maybe my hopes are too high, but here is what I'm hoping for.
    An air boss with Aeronaut backpack straps.

OR

A 3 compartment bag with two large compartments and a fold out checkpoint flyer style laptop case.

I'm going on a trip May 4th... currently I'm evaluating the Red Oxx SkyTrain but I'm not 100% happy with it... I'd love to be able to have a tristar as an alternative. I'm also hoping to be able to test it on my trip so I can review it on my blog Tacticalgearhead
    Last edited by hamster; 04-28-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Wink oh yeah

I can't wait to see it either!

This today and the camera insert at the end of the week...it's like MacWorld Expo but for bags...it's BihnWorld!

BihnWorld Expo!! love that
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Still working on it....hope to announce soon!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

keb
    I think I speak for everyone.... THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US.....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Volunteer Moderator
    yes, but isn't that part of the fun? >:-)

Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    I think I speak for everyone.... THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US.....

I found the webpage.....still a work in progress.......just saw the first photo and sadly, it's a deal breaker for me...

Cord pulls instead of metal zipper pulls...I'm really depressed.

Useless if I can't put a lock on the main compartments.....

Bummed out.....

Quote Originally Posted by fbrown627 View Post
    I found the webpage.....still a work in progress.......just saw the first photo and sadly, it's a deal breaker for me...

Bummed out.....
    Don't worry! We can make one with metal pulls for you. We've gone back and forth on metal pulls vs. Cord Pulls. Even though all of my pictures (argh) show Cord Pulls, we may just make the bag with metal pulls and then offer a pack of Cord Zipper pulls to people who'd rather have those.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    hi,

i know that you can replace metal pulls with cord pulls. would it be possible to replace cord pulls with metal pulls?

maybe tom could offer the bag with a choice of pulls?

edit: looks like darcy has you covered.

Quote Originally Posted by fbrown627 View Post

Bummed out.....
    Last edited by maverick; 04-28-2009 at 11:33 AM.
    -m

keb
    maverick...

that is true... i probably don't even need one. and then the long drought until the next major intros... i take it back...

i know what will happen. i have a meeting this evening east coast time. it will be introduced when i am not able to see it until much later... that's ok. i am much more likely to be getting an aeronaut in the near future anyway...

i just don't travel for business much, hence the tristar/checkpoint flyer spectrum is not likely in my wheelhouse when I already have the EB and WF... (he says, with all feigned sincerity)

Alright - here's what we're going to do!

The Tri-Star is going to come with metal pulls, but we are going to include a package of Cord Zipper Pulls with the bag. One can keep the metal pulls, or cut them off and attach the Cord Zipper Pulls.

Volunteer Moderator
    you guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Alright - here's what we're going to do!

The Tri-Star is going to come with metal pulls, but we are going to include a package of Cord Zipper Pulls with the bag. One can keep the metal pulls, or cut them off and attach the Cord Zipper Pulls.

Darcy--I love you again....and I like Tom, too.

And interesting new color......
    Last edited by Frank II; 04-28-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0