Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    gah... make with the pics already!
    I've got a 2XXLT H. Brain Cell (fits my H-P HDX18t like a glove), a Sapphire/Black Brain Bag with a matching Snake Charmer, a 2XL Vertical Soft Cell, a Sapphire wallet, a Size 4 H. Brain Cell for my wife's laptop and... a school boy's crush on Darcy

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I must say, I was hoping the Synapse would also be announced this week after the Twitter post on the new configuration of pockets. Maybe that's next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Oh!! I like the indigo!

looking good!

They've even already updated the packing cubes page! How many people have already ordered this bag?

Volunteer Moderator
    yay!

the indigo looks gorgeous! i'm still wowed over the description of this bag, reading it again! i can't wait to get my stuff into this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

wow I love the look of it...
    I am on the fence here....
    areonaut vs tristar....

the tristars size is my only really concern for a long trip but I love that it woudl easily fit on ALL airlines carry one baggage restrictions.
    oh the dilema!!!!!

keb
    OK--- THAT is cool! I take back what I said. I want it. Would it be sooo bad to have a Western Flyer, a TriStar, and an Aeronaut? A Bihn for all occasions.... See everybody later....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

ordered 2 indigo, one for me, one for grad gift.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    OK--- THAT is cool! I take back what I said. I want it. Would it be sooo bad to have a Western Flyer, a TriStar, and an Aeronaut? A Bihn for all occasions.... See everybody later....
    no - i don't see any problem with that.

it's like having 35mm, 50mm and 85mm prime lenses. you choose which one to use according to what you're trying to capture.

perhaps a better example is that of the small, medium and large cafe bags. you select which one to carry according to what it is you are taking with you.

Unhappy

This is exactly the bag I was hoping for ! Professionnal looking, 3 compartments, can be carried laterally or as a backpack...

Except it won't fit the size 2M Brain Cell I need... (it lacks 20mm of height)

It really is a shame that a lot of recent professionnal 17" PC laptops (Dell, HP, Lenovo) will be too big for the Tristar.

Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    no - i don't see any problem with that.

it's like having 35mm, 50mm and 85mm prime lenses. you choose which one to use according to what you're trying to capture.

perhaps a better example is that of the small, medium and large cafe bags. you select which one to carry according to what it is you are taking with you.
    Or what color you're wearing that day!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David dP View Post
    Except it won't fit the size 2M Brain Cell I need... (it lacks 20mm of height)
    The 2M Horizontal Soft Cell will fit!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    Or what color you're wearing that day!
    that too

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0