Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    Wait, MINI cafe bag? Have I missed this one?
    I think she just means small, not mini.

Speaking of the mini cafe bag, while I do really like this, I think I'll wait for the mini cafe bag. I dunno. I don't see myself carrying this on its own (aesthetics) and it would feel like an exorbitant buy if I'm not going to do that. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see it on a person.

Still, I think it's an awesome addition to the Tom Bihn line!
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post

Speaking of the mini cafe bag, while I do really like this, I think I'll wait for the mini cafe bag. I dunno. I don't see myself carrying this on its own (aesthetics) and it would feel like an exorbitant buy if I'm not going to do that. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see it on a person.

Ok, just checking. Maybe the mini cafe bag is coming out Monday?

I wish! That would be awesome. I'm having similar thoughts to timarelay about the Side Effect -- for everyday carry, it would be nice to have something more stylish. But this bag is mighty functional as a travel accessory.

I'm sold. My only problem is whether to get blue or plum. I want plum but my Imago and Swift are sapphire.

I want one for everyday. {I'm non-stylish.}

Well, clearly you don't want your Side Effect to get lost in/near your Imago and Swift...plum's the only way to go!

I have a Plum/Steel Swift and a Plum/Olive Imago...2 of my organizer pouches are sapphire and they look fine with the plum.

Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    Well, clearly you don't want your Side Effect to get lost in/near your Imago and Swift...plum's the only way to go!

I have a Plum/Steel Swift and a Plum/Olive Imago...2 of my organizer pouches are sapphire and they look fine with the plum.
    What a great point. Plum it is.

I always get matching colors, this way I might be able to clip a small bag into a big one and make it look as one.

I guess I'll have to get the synapse in plum to match the side effect.

mrae we seem to love the same colors Sapphire and Plum.

I also have a weakness for Steel and Pink.

Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    I guess I'll have to get the synapse in plum to match the side effect.
    And so the TB domino theory manifests itself

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post

I did mean Small thanks timarelay.

On the rear of the Side Effect below the rear zippered compartment; the pocket area where the waist straps can be stored... is that an open area? In other words, if someone wanted to thread a belt through and wear it on their waist that way, could they?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlJ View Post
    On the rear of the Side Effect below the rear zippered compartment; the pocket area where the waist straps can be stored... is that an open area? In other words, if someone wanted to thread a belt through and wear it on their waist that way, could they?
    Great question. Yes, it is an open area, and you could thread your belt through it. The waist strap is not removable, though.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

keb
    I'm guessing you could also cinch the waist straps tight and thread the excess back into the space to use as an attachment to camera bags that have accessory loops and such. Not that you will need to after the camera insert is released....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0