Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

From the Blog and Twitter new accessory?

What could it be?

I was thinking about the ones that were mentioned a couple of month ago when the people from an e-zine, I think, went there and Tom announced the Tristar.

I can't wait!
    Last edited by backpack; 04-20-2009 at 02:27 PM.

Super Moderator
    Well, I'm still voting for <a href="http://www.tombihn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1866">The Bihllow</a> Twice, on the last flight I took, my airplane pillow slipped through the gap separating me from the row of seats behind me.

Or perhaps it's a cordura cover for a Banangrams set

A public-transport pouch with a neck-strap, a clear spot for an ID, a bill pocket, and a separate, finger-friendly pocket for digging out quarters?

A Kindle cover?

A genuine-book book cover?

compact camera case w/ spots for battery and SD cards?

Anti-jingle key-fob?

timothy
    Last edited by timothy; 04-20-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Field journal!! FIELD JOURNAL!!!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    No hints...but I don't think anyone will guess correctly anyway!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

A Tom Bihn logo luggage tag?

Quote Originally Posted by fbrown627 View Post
    A Tom Bihn logo luggage tag?
    I think that would be great!

I would love not only luggage tags but little key holders that would look like a combination of the key strap and the zipper pull, the logo replacing or glued to the zipper pull part.

It would be really handy as a zipper pull on the Cafe Bags front pocket, the Swifts Clear side pockets, the Brain Bags front pockets and as a lock of sort for the Brain Bag and other travel bags main pockets.

The little logo could be made in the U.S.A by very talented polymer clay artists.
    Some make replicas of cakes and candies so true to the originals that they make me crave sweets every time.

They could make a plane logo too.

Ooooo.... luggage tags...... something I have lusted after for a couple of years. (What can I say, it's an illness...) See TB folks, I am easily pleased!!

I just hope they don't intend to have announced this Sunday, only to have us wait until Saturday night to meet their self-imposed "this week" deadline. We wanna know now!

I'm hoping for Friday!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

please please please let it be that camera insert that I've been dying for.

keb
    Hmmm, maybe some kind of foldable garment insert to keep those fancy clothes looking fancy...

Or perhaps the expandable and insulated wine-bottle bag that MagicTiki and I were dreaming up a few months back...

Or maybe a watch/compass like the guardian light for you intrepid hikers...
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    No hints...but I don't think anyone will guess correctly anyway!
    No one will guess? Ha, a challenge! Let's see, if you don't think anyone will guess it then it's probably not anything we know about and it's probably not anything related to bags ....

The new Tom Bihn cooking apron?

keb
    Pretzelb-- She did say travel bag/accessory... So, a dyneema cooking apron that folds into a packing cube that converts to a backpack and expands into a portable dog bath?
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

I like your ideas! I'm hoping to learn how to sew soon, and my first project will be an apron. I hadn't thought of a dyneema apron: would be good for kitchen knife accidents.

Darcy, you make me nervous!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0