Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Here it is!

The Side Effect

That's not all, though. I think there will be more new bags introduced on Monday AND Tuesday.
    It's been a while since I've looked forward to a Monday but now I am.

The Side Effect looks neat. It will be fun to see more pictures as they come out.

That looks awesome!!!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

An exciting week, then!

This is great...what a versatile little bag! I'll be looking forward to Monday AND Tuesday as well.

Do any of you have experience with placing multiple pre-orders? Specifically, if I were to pre-order this today (to reserve one) and was planning on pre-ordering the Tristar when it comes out, would I be able to add the Tristar to the existing order to save on shipping costs? I expect that would delay my receipt of the bags to the last one ready, but it would prevent unnecessary shipping.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    You're welcome to add items to your order up until the morning when it ships. Because the Tristar is coming out as soon as Tuesday, you could also wait to place your order until then. It's up to you! Either way is the same to us.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Do any of you have experience with placing multiple pre-orders? Specifically, if I were to pre-order this today (to reserve one) and was planning on pre-ordering the Tristar when it comes out, would I be able to add the Tristar to the existing order to save on shipping costs? I expect that would delay my receipt of the bags to the last one ready, but it would prevent unnecessary shipping.
    I'm waiting on my punch cafe bag, and while I wait, I just keep adding stuff to my order! I think that's why they let us pre-order items

Thanks, Darcy! This will be one fabulous order =) Strange...I'm eagerly anticipating that the weekend be over...

I'm glad I checked this. I was going to order the side effect. I'm going to wait until next week to order.

How about a Tom Bihn Dyneema Pancho?
    Last edited by thorn; 07-23-2009 at 06:27 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0