Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMoon View Post
    Darcy, you make me nervous!
    Because of the surprise travel accessory/bag or the thought of me sewing or cooking?
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Super Moderator
    I am not about to try, but I might be nervous about how dyneema would react to cooking sparks ...

The Tom Bihn SUV cover will be great, though!

timothy

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Because of the surprise travel accessory/bag or the thought of me sewing or cooking?
    Something about you learning to cook around flame and sharp objects, hoping the dyneema will save you...I just can't put my finger on it...

Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    I am not about to try, but I might be nervous about how dyneema would react to cooking sparks ...

The Tom Bihn SUV cover will be great, though!

timothy
    LOL! Love that! How about a grill cover?

Or maybe a Jeep spare tire cover with the Tom Bihn logo.....? I keep eyeing up a Wrangler for my next car. This could be the tipping-point! :-)
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    please please please let it be that camera insert that I've been dying for.
    Second that! The birth of the long awaited camera insert would be awesome!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicTiki View Post
    LOL! Love that! How about a grill cover?

Or maybe a Jeep spare tire cover with the Tom Bihn logo.....? I keep eyeing up a Wrangler for my next car. This could be the tipping-point! :-)
    Forget the outside, I want something for the inside of my Subaru. I just tried to clean the back of my "dog carrier on wheels" and it's so very depressing to see what a little shedding (and a lot of leaning looking at the driver) can do to a car over time. They make blankets that are custom to various cars but they are very expensive. Looking at my car now, I am starting to think I should have paid the price.

So a Tom Bihn pet friendly back seat cover would be a welcome addition for me.

OK, sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    They make blankets that are custom to various cars but they are very expensive. Looking at my car now, I am starting to think I should have paid the price.
    I need the same thing for my car, and I was referred to these folks:
    http://www.shearcomfort.com/

In other pet news: there's a Seattle company that makes the best dog leashes in the whole world. A small part of the leash is made using scrap fabric from our factory. We'll be doing a blog post about the company and the leashes soon.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I need the same thing for my car, and I was referred to these folks:
    http://www.shearcomfort.com/

In other pet news: there's a Seattle company that makes the best dog leashes in the whole world. A small part of the leash is made using scrap fabric from our factory. We'll be doing a blog post about the company and the leashes soon.
    Would you be willing to share the name and/or web site?
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Would you be willing to share the name and/or web site?
    Krebs Recycle

Boy! That was really quick, Darcy!! Thank you!!

keb

Mystery to be solved today??!!

Will there be a live webcast and will TB be wearing a black mock turtleneck?

Or do we save that for the TriStar....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Here it is!

The Side Effect

That's not all, though. I think there will be more new bags introduced on Monday AND Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    Will there be a live webcast and will TB be wearing a black mock turtleneck?

Or do we save that for the TriStar....
    hehe! Maybe for the camera insert. And to everyone who was hoping we would introduce the camera insert - it IS coming, and soon. Don't worry. It's probably next after the Tristar, which will be introduced Tuesday if all goes well.

Oh sure, you had to start releasing new amazingness the day AFTER I got laid off? Someone hire me quick! Need!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0