Thread: Brain Cell

Brain Cell

Hi guys

Done my research, have a Sony PCG TR1A vaio, need a size 5 brain cell to protect it. One question, its 10.6", i.e. how much space would i have for my mouse (Tiny one) and my adapter cable unit??? And, would i be able to put a freudian slip (not sure if this is correct) in the bag itself???

Cheers
    polignac

Volunteer Moderator
    Hello Polignac,

The Brain Cell is designed to hold only your notebook. The Freudian Slip could accompany the size 5 Brain Cell in another case, such as the Smart Alec backpack. You could also place your Brain Cell in the ID Messenger bag.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Maverick

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    Maverick is mostly on the money here, except that the Brain Cell does have a stretch mesh pocket on the front that would hold your tiny mouse and a few other items, like maybe two decks of cards and a Toblerone.
    I'm not sure what an "adapter cable unit" is, but it might fit as well.

Joy
    I was surprised by how big (and useful) the mesh pocket on the brain cell is - it fits my extra battery, mouse, power adapter, and a couple of cables, which is all I need to carry with my tablet usually.

I have a snake charmer, but rarely use it because the mesh pocket fits everything I need.

Brain Cell

Can a Brain Cell be purchased later? I am interested in the ID, but don't want to purchase the Brain Cell for my notebood yet.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Re: Brain Cell

Sure! You can purchase the ID seperately, through our Web site or over the phone.

Originally posted by daoyee
    Can a Brain Cell be purchased later? I am interested in the ID, but don't want to purchase the Brain Cell for my notebood yet.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0