Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Camera I-O and Tripod-Lighting Kit Quivers

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Initially, the Camera Insert (unimaginative working title) will be offered in one size that will fit (clip) into larger bags like the Brain Bag or Super Ego. I'm sure other sizes will follow.
    Hey, it's a descriptive unimaginative working title!

So it might not fit in the Smart Alec or Ego? When might you know the fit-list?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    There's a glimpse of the Camera Insert in a photo here -
    http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/1542
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    So it might not fit in the Smart Alec or Ego? When might you know the fit-list?
    Soon, I hope!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

There's a glimpse of the Camera Insert in a photo here -
    http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/1542
    Oh I am in such pain! Darcy, you mean the blurry black thingy in the background? PLEASE! A little better photo -- for envy purposes of course.
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Oh I am in such pain! Darcy, you mean the blurry black thingy in the background? PLEASE! A little better photo -- for envy purposes of course.
    I hope I can share more photos soon! Tom's continuing to make changes to the design.

Very cool! I am holding my breath! Hurry Tom, I am turning blue!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

So much anticipation. And such a tease. :P

Darcy!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/tombihn/status/22716511927934976

preview photo? pretty please?

Soon! There's some big news we need to share with you guys in the next weeks.

Volunteer Moderator
    Soon! There's some big news we need to share with you guys in the next weeks.
    very exciting!

A new camera set up means I'm looking forward to this, too! Hard to wait for good news.

Hi Darcy!
    Any thoughts after testing the Camera Insert for a few weeks? How about that preview picture?

Not yet, but soon!

I must have totally missed that a camera insert was still on its way! Yay! I hope to get a fancy camera this summer and I was just going to pick up an insert for my Imago on Amazon. Instead, I'll wait for this one. Thanks for the update!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0