Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Camera I-O and Tripod-Lighting Kit Quivers

In case anyone is wondering... I'm refreshing this thread about 10 times a day in anticipation.

Just in case
    Walker likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Yeah! The new Ristretto is announced. Surely, the camera insert is next!

Hoping . . .

I am sort of over it already.

I found a decent insert for the Synapse and now I can get a good sized kit in there along with a MBP or Air and an iPad.

I have tried so many Camera Bags since December I think I am actually "All Bagged Out"!

All of the waiting has taken its toll on me.

Any updated news, or sneak peaks?!?!?!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Yes, please, even a crumb of info?! I'm evaluating backpacks that can safely carry camera equipment as opposed to camera bags that are backpacks. Would love to use my brand new Brain Bag to carry my camera kit.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Camera Insert is almost ready to debut. Yes, it really exists! We're working on guides to help everyone understand the different ways it can carry camera gear and how it can best be utilized. Thanks for your continued patience.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Camera Insert is almost ready to debut. Yes, it really exists! We're working on guides to help everyone understand the different ways it can carry camera gear and how it can best be utilized. Thanks for your continued patience.
    Wahoo! A bag with user guides

Looking forward to the announcement.

Volunteer Moderator
    Will there be maverick videos, too?

moriond

SWEET! Thanks, Darcy!

Thanks Darcy!

I'm *hoping* that I might be able to have the camera insert before I head out to Phoenix over spring break. Here's to hoping! (Also, I have a feeling that a Synapse might be making it's way with that. ^_^)
    Katy likes this.

Has anyone compiled a list of Tom Bihn bags that the new Camera Insert will fit/work in?

I'm wondering which backpacks will be able to accommodate the new insert. If I buy one, the order will likely be a backpack-and-insert combination.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    Has anyone compiled a list of Tom Bihn bags that the new Camera Insert will fit/work in?
    Per Darcy post # 124 of this thread - Ego, Super Ego, Empire Builder, Brain Bag, Aeronaut, Tristar, squeeze into ID.

Based on Tom Bihn's proven strategy of designing accessories that can be used on their own, I expect that the camera insert will be like a bag that can be carried inside the larger TB bags.

I check the TB forum daily for its announcement . I have been eating my vegetables, drinking water . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Per Darcy post # 124 of this thread - Ego, Super Ego, Empire Builder, Brain Bag, Aeronaut, Tristar, squeeze into ID.

Based on Tom Bihn's proven strategy of designing accessories that can be used on their own, I expect that the camera insert will be like a bag that can be carried inside the larger TB bags.

I check the TB forum daily for its announcement . I have been eating my vegetables, drinking water . . .
    I cannot wait! If only my flight took me through Seattle on the way to Phoenix.

So I saw you said there was going to be a small accessory release, then camera insert release. Just wondering--is it looking like it'll be available before, say the 12th of March, or so?

I would have wanted this a while ago. Actually I was dying for it. But I'be given up on the dslr for now. Just sticking with my P&S for now, the canon s95. Though I do want the new canon gx1, I think that's it. Dslr was just getting too much for me to carry & I have back issues.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0