Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Camera I-O and Tripod-Lighting Kit Quivers

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It's coming. Soon!! We have all of the parts, but Tom's making a few final perfecting tweaks to the tripod bag, so hang on...
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Wot! Waiting!

Our factory crew lost three days of Camera Insert production due to the winter storm, so it will be delayed a little bit further. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Our factory crew lost three days of Camera Insert production due to the winter storm, so it will be delayed a little bit further. Hang in there!
    Hanging!

I got a DSLR for Christmas so all of the sudden, the camera insert is really important to me. :-D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Nice! That explains the great photos I saw added to Flickr? Which DSLR did you get?

Hanging, too!

Snow, snow go away . . .

I am very impressed with the concern that TB has for their employees. Very tough for a small business to shut down production & shipping, even for s few days.

Keep up the good job and you all keep safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post

Snow, snow go away . . .
    We've been saying the exact same thing!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Hanging, too!

Snow, snow go away . . .

I am very impressed with the concern that TB has for their employees. Very tough for a small business to shut down production & shipping, even for s few days.

Keep up the good job and you all keep safe!

I said like but I should say <3 Love <3 to All the Tom Bihn Crew!

Nice! That explains the great photos I saw added to Flickr? Which DSLR did you get?
    Haha, you are being too kind with the "great." My pictures are larger now, but that just highlights my inability to focus...even with autofocus on.

Mr. iPants got me a Nikon D3100 and I love(10000000) it. It is my first camera with settings that can make my pictures really lousy, LOL. All my other cameras were foolproof point-and-shoot models. But fast-moving tots and poor low-light performance gave me an itch to try a more sophisticated camera, and I am so glad about the move up. I have gotten a lot of fuzzy, weird pictures but also a lot of really great shots, ones that I doubt I could have gotten with my wee camera. I got one of Kindle a few weeks ago that continues to crack me up. I will post it to Flickr when my boys are asleep and I get my 3 minutes of spare time for the day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

As threatened:

Oscar

Kindle

Janine, zmog the cuteness is too much to bear! How do you do anything other than just kiss those cheeks and snuggle them?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

They are so-o-o adorable! And they've got red hair: do they have the fabled temperament to go with that?

Thank you, @dorayme and @ncb4! I think they are handsome fellows, but I'll 'fess up to being biased. ;-)

I find myself kissing and hugging them a lot. I mean, a LOT. I notice this most when I pick them up from school. Most of the other parents are business-like and sort of hustle their kids out to the car. I pick mine up and love on them and play with them. It takes us about 15 minutes to get out the door. I'm sure the teachers are ready to kick me in the backside to hurry me up. :-)

I sometimes wonder about their red hair and blue eyes. Eye color, from what I've read, is so complicated that you can't predict what it will be by looking at ancestors. Red hair is a recessive trait, though. There's plenty of red on Mr. iPants' mother's side of the family, but I thought the red in my family came from a bottle. As for temperament, Kindle is sweet and cuddly and loves to be held, and he studies people and objects. Oscar is a crazy monkey baby from outer space; he's very curious and active and fast. Both kids are happy and smiley. Oscar laughs all the time but Kindle is just now developing a deep belly laugh. Neither has shown a temper yet, but that could change at any moment.

Can you believe they are almost 9 months old now?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    As threatened:

Oscar

Kindle

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Those are some cute babies!!!!!!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)

I really really hate old man winter right now. Still saving up my pennies for this Camera Insert (rather, I'm saving up my credit in pennies.)

Any tease pictures ready? :P

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0