Question Anyone have pictures of cork Imago?

I'm hoping someone in the forum might have pictures of an Imago in one of the two cork fabrics currently offered, which I think are Olive/Cork/Olive and Steel/Cork/Wasabi. Sadly, there aren't any images of these color combinations on the website, and I'm thinking of getting one or the other. I love the way the cork looks on other Bihn items.

Thanks so much!

You might try the flicker link on Tom Bihn blog.

Most of the customers pictures end up there.

I think this is an old color combo, but in this picture you can see a cork/combo Imago in the top right corner:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/amyknit...n/photostream/

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    I'm hoping someone in the forum might have pictures of an Imago in one of the two cork fabrics currently offered, which I think are Olive/Cork/Olive and Steel/Cork/Wasabi. Sadly, there aren't any images of these color combinations on the website, and I'm thinking of getting one or the other. I love the way the cork looks on other Bihn items.
    These are both new color combinations, and olive has never been paired with cork for the outside colors of an Imago, to my knowledge. However, if you scan down this thread you'll see a picture of the Imago in steel and cork. (Further down the page is the Hunter/Cork/Sage Imago color combination that I have.)

Smile Cork Imago - Olive Cork Olive

Just got my new Olive/Cork/Olive Imago today & it looks great! I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jangle View Post
    Just got my new Olive/Cork/Olive Imago today & it looks great! I will try to post a picture tomorrow.
    That'd be great!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Olive/Cork/Olive Imago

Try this one
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks so much. It looks great; I really do like the cork.

How about this one from "garglebutt" Steel Aeronaut and Imago

Last edited by jlbradburn; 04-30-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Giving a reference