Thread: Secret numbers!

Volunteer Moderator

Secret numbers!

I was looking at the All TOM BIHN Bags page (my favorite page) and noticed that there are little numbers under the description of each bag. What do they stand for or mean? Is it a secret code? Easter eggs?

Inquiring minds want to know!

The secret of the numbers....

Just an educated guess but my large cafe bag has a 2.0 under it and UPS says the shipment weighed 2 pounds so.... Shipping weight?
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Volunteer Moderator
    Ooo that would definitely make sense! The numbers do seem to go up and down according to the relative size.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Ahh, yes...you've stumbled upon our next brilliant, ultra-secret plan! It's uh, to...um..

Ok, you've stumbled upon a wonky web page template that, like nikonnut theorized, shows the weights for some reason.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0