Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1703
Like Tree2039Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Let me join the others in hoping that your mother is doing all right after her emergency. Take care!

~Nancy
    eWalker likes this.

Ack...eWalker, hope your mother is doing well.

Well, I'm back in the anticipation thread...
    After my Synapse 25 adventure, I had to regroup and find something that fit me better. Thanks to some great discussion with the fine folks on this forum, I put in a backorder for a Aeronaut 45 in Navy/Solar a couple of nights ago... well, all was good until Darcy let the coyotes out! Those pictures sold me on a color that I wasn't even anticipating. One email later, and my order goes from backorder to shipped.

Now the bad part, and why I'm posting here...

I am sitting in an airport halfway across the country waiting for my connection. I'll be on the west coast for a week, then in DC for a week. Meanwhile my Aeronaut is in the air right now! without me My wife has already threatened to unbox it, load it up, and send me pictures in various places while I'm on my trip.

Anyway, I've got a fun package waiting for me when I finally make it back home. I picked up the A45 Coyote/Steel, 1 large, 2 small, and 2 end packing cubes, a couple of straps, clear wallet and a MDOP. I just wish I had it on this trip. I'm single-bagging, and the A45 would be perfect.

Just as a side note on my first order. Although the Synapse 25 didn't work for me, the Side Effect in Black Dyneema/Wasabi certainly worked for my wife. She snapped it up, and has been raving about it ever since. She's using a non-TB wallet at the moment, and it's killing her. She's a convert! I think she'll be posting her own anticipation post one of these days!

Linen SCB out for delivery today (thanks, kkintea!) - I'm feeling increasingly frustrated with my usual (heavy) purse and am so ready to try packing my things into the SCB! I'm not used to this anticipation since I'm in Seattle and usually get to check things out in person, or if I'm busy and order them delivered, it takes a day to get to me (so spoiled). I don't know how the rest of you put up with this!

Word on Ravelry is that people have started getting notifications for NFTD in Aubergine. You must post a review if you get one!

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Word on Ravelry is that people have started getting notifications for NFTD in Aubergine. You must post a review if you get one!
    Checked my card statement today and I have a new charge from TB that adds exactly up to my NFTD and packing cubes. Hoping that's the second part of my order; can't wait for my NFTD

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireJ View Post
    Linen SCB out for delivery today (thanks, kkintea!) - I'm feeling increasingly frustrated with my usual (heavy) purse and am so ready to try packing my things into the SCB! I'm not used to this anticipation since I'm in Seattle and usually get to check things out in person, or if I'm busy and order them delivered, it takes a day to get to me (so spoiled). I don't know how the rest of you put up with this!
    Oh no - I'm pretty sure USPS came by (mail in the mailbox) but no package! The tracking still says out for delivery today, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed...

Yay, it came!!!
    kkintea likes this.

Looks like my packages are finally here and out for delivery, 3 days earlier than expected. Woo! Looking forward to seeing boxes (and boxes... and boxes...) of TB and non-TB goodness after a day of extremely frustrating legal research (UGH).

If my partner doesn't answer the door I will be SO mad at him :<
    ISO: Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine SCB, Kiwi LS, Ultrasuede LS, Pink Swift, Ego seat-belt buckle stripe, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

Tomorrow, I am leaving for a two week vacation involving both air travel and long distance driving. So yesterday, I decided that I HAD to have a Daylight Backpack and a Small Cafe Bag, or my trip just wouldn't be the same! (You Tom Bihn-oholics know exactly what I mean!!) SO, I ordered said items, plus a Q-Kit, DOP, a POP, 2 PPs and 3 TSSs, and had them over-nighted. I have been biting my nails ever since, hoping everything would really arrive today!

This morning, UPS has my order listed as "Arrived" in Minneapolis, but NOT as "Out for Deliver." The Fingers that are not having their nails bitten are firmly crossed. Please, UPS, do NOT mess this order up!
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

@sacharissa: Hopefully you are leaving later this afternoon/evening so you get your package in time!!
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacharissa View Post

This morning, UPS has my order listed as "Arrived" in Minneapolis, but NOT as "Out for Deliver." The Fingers that are not having their nails bitten are firmly crossed. Please, UPS, do NOT mess this order up!
    hope it works out!! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by al85 View Post
    @sacharissa: Hopefully you are leaving later this afternoon/evening so you get your package in time!!
    I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, actually, but I'm having the package delivered to my workplace. The UPS page does say that my package IS "On Time," and scheduled for delivery "by 3:00pm," so here's hoping that's true!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    hope it works out!! good luck
    Thanks, Luvdabags!

@sacharissa: My apologies. I totally misread the beginning of your post. In that case, I hope you have plenty of time to gush over your purchases~!
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by al85 View Post
    @sacharissa: My apologies. I totally misread the beginning of your post. In that case, I hope you have plenty of time to gush over your purchases~!
    Thanks! Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacharissa View Post
    So yesterday, I decided that I HAD to have a Daylight Backpack and a Small Cafe Bag, or my trip just wouldn't be the same! (You Tom Bihn-oholics know exactly what I mean!!) SO, I ordered said items, plus a Q-Kit, DOP, a POP, 2 PPs and 3 TSSs, and had them over-nighted. I have been biting my nails ever since, hoping everything would really arrive today!
    Have lots of fun!

Are you packing everything for 2 weeks into the Daylight Backpack and the Small Cafe Bag???
    eWalker likes this.

Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0