Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1773
Like Tree2137Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Today (today!!) my biggest order ever should arrive: Steel/wasabi A30, 1 A30 Travel Laundry Stuff Sack in Ultraviolet, 1 A30 End Pocket Packing Cube, 2 Double Organizer Pouches (1 small, 1 medium), 1 Q-Kit, 1 Clear Quarter Packing Cube in Wasabi, 2 Large Shop Bags in Steel (400d!) and 1 Small Shop Bag in Wasabi. I hope to post pics soon.
    This is torture. My TB package has been delivered but I won't be home for at least 6 hours. Sheer torture.

Quote Originally Posted by RobNC View Post
    I also just received a Monday surprise! My S25 (black/wasabi) and Side Effect will be here a day early. If anything, the anticipation just went up a few notches.

nathant4, I hope we are going to see some pics of that burnt orange S25! I was tempted, but needed something a little more stealthy for business travel.
    @RobNC - I'll certainly be posting some pics of the Burnt Orange S25! I just got the delivery notification...looks like I'm going home for lunch today

My box arrived and what did I find inside? A mini organizer pouch in TURQUOISE!!!! It's gorgeous and so cheerful looking. I'm bummed that I missed this color in the larger bags but I'm so happy that I could add a little piece of it to my growing collection
    haraya and scribe like this.

This is torture. My TB package has been delivered but I won't be home for at least 6 hours. Sheer torture.
    What's that Holly, did I hear you sneeze? And now that I look at you you look kind of pale. I don't know if you're well. Maybe you should think about taking a sick day...

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    What's that Holly, did I hear you sneeze? And now that I look at you you look kind of pale. I don't know if you're well. Maybe you should think about taking a sick day...
    I think Holly needs a 2nd opinion on that diagnosis!

I concur! Holly is definitely showing signs of TB-induced anxiety. Only cure is an unboxing video, or at the very least a few pics of the new A30.

Look what just arrived:

Name:  bhinbags.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  68.6 KB

My new Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi), MBA 11" cache, Side Effect (Black Dyn/Wasabi), DOP (Olive I think?) and several key straps!

I semi-ordered the SE for my wife, knowing I would happily keep it if it wasn't what she was looking for. After I put it in her hands, the deal was done. A new Bhinion is born!

The best part of all this is that I'm getting ready to do some extensive domestic travel for work. I'll be going to California and DC for a week each, so the S25 will get the full airline/rental car/hotel workout.

Well, folks, I'm feeling much better now; thanks for your concern! I had my unboxing party and have been admiring my items ever since!! Unfortunately, my A30 and its buddies decided to torture me a bit more because they weren't in the box. The TB website says they were supposed to be so I'll have to give them a call tomorrow to see what's up

I do have a few photos to show of my new lovelies, though! Let me introduce you to my new Shop Bags in 400d steel (2 large) and a small one in Wasabi. I also have a Wasabi Clear 1/4 Packing Cube, a Wasabi ballistic small Double Organizer Pouch (can you tell I like Wasabi?!), a medium Double Organizer Pouch in ultraviolet ballistic, a Q-Kit in black (I was a little disappointed in the black but I'm sure I'll learn to love it very soon) and let's see, what else? Oh, yeah, a Clear Organizer Wallet in Ultraviolet Balllistic.

Hey, I can't get the photos to upload. Hmm...
    jess likes this.

Well, folks, I'm feeling much better now; thanks for your concern! I had my unboxing party and have been admiring my items ever since!! Unfortunately, my A30 and its buddies decided to torture me a bit more because they weren't in the box. The TB website says they were supposed to be so I'll have to give them a call tomorrow to see what's up

I do have a few photos to show of my new lovelies, though! Let me introduce you to my new Shop Bags in 400d steel (2 large) and a small one in Wasabi. I also have a Wasabi Clear 1/4 Packing Cube, a Wasabi ballistic small Double Organizer Pouch (can you tell I like Wasabi?!), a medium Double Organizer Pouch in ultraviolet ballistic, a Q-Kit in black (I was a little disappointed in the black but I'm sure I'll learn to love it very soon) and let's see, what else? Oh, yeah, a Clear Organizer Wallet in Ultraviolet Balllistic.

Hey, I can't get the photos to upload. Hmm...
    Glad you're feeling better Too bad about the A30 etc--where they on your packing slip? About the photos, maybe they are too large? I had to resize mine before I could get them to post.
    Holly and Ilkyway like this.

Now that you mention it, Jess, they are listed on line as having been sent on the same box but they are not on the shipping list. That can only mean, sadly, that perhaps by the time they shipped out my items there was not a steel/wasabi A30 to be found. I'll still call to check, though

I resized my photos (thanks for the tip!) so without further delay, here they are. One of the full range of new lovelies, one with the medium DOP (top), small DOP (middle), and a Clear Organizer Wallet (bottom) for comparison. I also included a photo of my fine kitty, Mink, although he's a bit in shadow.Name:  DSC01748.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  752.5 KBName:  DSC01751.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  767.7 KBName:  DSC01754.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  424.4 KB

Aww what a cute kitty!
    Holly likes this.

As I have an upcoming camping trip this weekend and beach ultimate frisbee tourney the following (Wildwood--anyone else??), I'll have the great opportunity to use my new burnt orange S25 two weekends in a row It arrived Monday and boy is she is B-E-A-UTIFUL! I will post some more pics later and possibly a video review/packing session...but I just have to show off the Burnt Orange color now. It's shown below next to my Navy/Wasabi A45; I absolutely love the contrast with the Burnt Orange/Steel.

Name:  IMG_2577.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  652.9 KB

P.S. My gf absolutely adored the Plum/Olive SCB that I gifted her yesterday, her first TB bag! Now I'm completely sold on getting a MCB and struggling to refrain from purchasing a color combo that I am not super excited about... Here's to hoping some more options are released soon, I don't know how long I can hold out!

Hold on. The last time I was at the store, 1.5 weeks ago, crew told me they would be replenishing the colors in a few weeks....after I moaned about the limited color choices.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Received my first TB order !!

Inside a DLBP and organizers pouches & packing cubes.

Few hours after I had a medical emergency with my mother and the DLBP and organizers were just PERFECT to corral what I needed take on a ultra fast exit!

ASAP I will post the details on the DLBP thread.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

eWalker I was wondering what happened. Could not believe that you would be that silent after your delivery. Well I was picturing you running though town, dancing and showing off your new Backpack. Sorry to read, that it was not for a happy reason. How is your mother? Best health-wishes to her and you!

Ilkyway
    eWalker likes this.

@eWalker- I hope your mother is doing well. Sending my best wishes for her health.

Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0