Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1769
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by RobNC View Post
    Sign me up for the next Anticipation Anonymous meeting! I'm a newly-registered bag fanatic who just placed my first TB order last night.
    I'm excited to join the community here.. as I told my wife, "I found my people!"

-Rob
    Hey Rob! Welcome from another recent addict. I placed my first TB order about 3 weeks ago, and now have an Aeronaut (Navy/Iberian), Tristar (Navy/Iberian) and Synapse 25 (Black Dyneema/Wasabi) in my possession, and as of this morning a Navy/Solar Pilot in the mail to complete the Navy TB trifecta.

So, in the customary refrain of another forum that I frequent, sorry about your wallet.

Steve
    eWalker, jess and RobNC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Oh Goosh, my packet already arrived in Brazil but UPS posted "A valid tax ID or deferment number is missing and is required for clearance. We are working to obtain this information."

I hope this donīt add further delay!!

Great news...

YOUR PACKAGE WAS RELEASED BY THE CLEARING AGENCY."

And my Black balistic Pilot has just left Seattle!

Last edited by eWalker; 07-09-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Looks like repeatedly hitting refresh on the UPS tracking page isn't making my arrival date change from next Tuesday. It was worth a shot!

I did spend some time this afternoon showing my wife some of the wonderful TB options, so I've nearly gotten her hooked. I might order a SCB for her in Burnt Orange (and of course a few more accessories), which will seal her fate. As for my fate, it's already sealed. I signed up for the email notification for a Western Flyer today!

Also, thanks for the warm welcome!

My Anticipation Syndrome has been cured, for now. My order arrived. Yippee. Haven't packed anything in the bag or pouches yet but love it.
    Glad I waited for the Smart Alec. When I first saw that bag it was advertised with 3 O-rings, side pockets and one in the main compartment. I may have missed it but there are 3 in the main compartment.
    I am even happier when I saw that.
    When I ordered it was the day I got notice that the SA was available again I placed my order fast as I could. I had thought I was ordering a Black/Black/Steel bag but got the Black/Steel/Steel. Not a bad combination in real life.
    This weekend will be packing and repacking for the stuff I plan to use in EDC. Double organizer pouch is already slated for use for some small first aid stuff in one section.

Man, I haven't even put anything in it and I love the idea of the pouches and Side Effect for keeping a person organized.
    I may be hooked
    Last edited by Packseeker; 07-10-2014 at 04:58 PM.

O! M! G! I can hardly wait until my new Burnt Orange S25 arrives 😃😃😃 May be one of the few times I look forward to a Mondayyy 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have a TB box out for delivery tomorrow with my first Side Effect and the travel tray that was missing from last week's order. I can't wait for the SE to get here so I can see if the master plan for an all Tom Bihn tiered EDC is going to work! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything fits the way it does in my head. Wish me luck!

Last big TB order for a while should arrive on Tuesday - a lovely forest/steel Pilot with packing cubes, two more KTPs and a couple of Q-Kits. That's me set, at least until something irresistible in aubergine pops up on the product list

Oh, and mustn't forget the linen/olive SCB I'm buying from @ceepee, but I'm not sure when that will get here. Soon, anyway!
    jess likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    Oh, and mustn't forget the linen/olive SCB I'm buying from @ceepee, but I'm not sure when that will get here. Soon, anyway!
    I would expect it to arrive by today ..... So, fingers crossed

UPS tracking says.... "On vehicle for delivery today" but it is on a city 2,284.94 km away from me!

Is it possible?
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Today (today!!) my biggest order ever should arrive: Steel/wasabi A30, 1 A30 Travel Laundry Stuff Sack in Ultraviolet, 1 A30 End Pocket Packing Cube, 2 Double Organizer Pouches (1 small, 1 medium), 1 Q-Kit, 1 Clear Quarter Packing Cube in Wasabi, 2 Large Shop Bags in Steel (400d!) and 1 Small Shop Bag in Wasabi. I hope to post pics soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    I would expect it to arrive by today ..... So, fingers crossed
    My fingers are crossed that DH is at home when the parcel comes - if not, I'll have to arrange redelivery or pick it up on Saturday.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    My fingers are crossed that DH is at home when the parcel comes - if not, I'll have to arrange redelivery or pick it up on Saturday.
    Crossing my fingers for you too! And very much looking forward to seeing photos of the Forest/Steel Pilot
    eWalker likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Today may mark one of the few Mondays I have looked forward to! Just got the shipping update with the three words we all long to see...Out for Delivery!

Can't wait to meet my new Burnt Orange S25 and relieved that the Plum/Olive SCB I ordered for my gf will arrive before her birthday tomorrow

I also just received a Monday surprise! My S25 (black/wasabi) and Side Effect will be here a day early. If anything, the anticipation just went up a few notches.

nathant4, I hope we are going to see some pics of that burnt orange S25! I was tempted, but needed something a little more stealthy for business travel.
    scribe and jess like this.

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Crossing my fingers for you too! And very much looking forward to seeing photos of the Forest/Steel Pilot
    I shall try to get a photo of all three bags (Pilot, SCB and Imago) up on Tuesday, once Brown Santa has been
    Collections:

Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0