Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1619
Like Tree1831Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

my box is on the truck for delivery today!! two q-kits, small shop bag (my first), and a small DOP (my first too!) VERY EXCITED!!

The three best words ever--OUT FOR DELIVERY! I can't wait to check out the DLBP in person and to see which color QKit I get! And I finally bit and bought a travel tray. I hope it's as cool as the video makes it seem

"On Vehicle for Delivery Today"

#synapse25getherefast
    Kippiann and jess like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    And I finally bit and bought a travel tray. I hope it's as cool as the video makes it seem
    It's very cool! I take mine on all my hotel-based trips, and use it to dump my jewellery, key card, etc into when I get back to my room at night. Saves a lot of searching under furniture to check for dropped items!
    eWalker and jess like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Some of the sweetest phrases in the English language:

"It's a boy/girl!"
    "I do."
    "You were right."
    "This round's on me."

you guys crack me up.

like christmas morning!!

Sign me up for the next Anticipation Anonymous meeting! I'm a newly-registered bag fanatic who just placed my first TB order last night. Eagerly awaiting my Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) w/ MacBook Air 11" cache + Side Effect (Dyneema Black/Wasabi) + DOP and a few key straps. My wife has watched (with great amusement) my extensive bag analysis over the last week or so, and she was relieved when I finally pulled the trigger. Later in the evening, she walked by my office and caught me red-handed! I was still watching bag videos and reading the forums... "I thought you ordered!!"

I'm excited to join the community here.. as I told my wife, "I found my people!"

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobNC View Post
    I'm excited to join the community here.. as I told my wife, "I found my people!"

-Rob
    I do think that the TB Forums are some of the highest-functioning online interactions I've had. The community members are, in my experience, well-spoken, thoughtful, genuinely eager to help, and overall very positive.

This is a wonderful thing, because online interactions can be fraught with negativity (on other websites) and people sometimes say things they would not say in a face-to-face interaction.

@GoStanford....amen...
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    I do think that the TB Forums are some of the highest-functioning online interactions I've had. The community members are, in my experience, well-spoken, thoughtful, genuinely eager to help, and overall very positive.

This is a wonderful thing, because online interactions can be fraught with negativity (on other websites) and people sometimes say things they would not say in a face-to-face interaction.
    Agreed! I belong to some pretty civilised fora (I avoid the negative ones), but the folks here are a whole level of niceness above anything I've encountered before
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

The box arrived! The DLBP in plum is completely awesome--I can't wait until I have time to play with packing options. I got an aubergine QKit and that just makes me super The only bad thing was that I ordered two travel trays (one for me and one for hubby) and only got one. I called and of course there were no hassles getting that corrected the only problem was that I remembered someone here saying that no TB item should ever have to travel alone so I had to order a few other things to ship along with it, lol!
    Ilkyway likes this.

Name:  IMG_2420.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  967.5 KB

my box goodies!

I have never pined for forest, but all these q-kits are starting to turn the tide. Especially forest x nordic. Nice pic @luvdabags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and so the cycle begins again: day 0 of 5 day wait for UPS across the continent.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0