Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1625
Like Tree1841Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Moosezilla
    That is good news. My order is scheduled to arrive Thursday....is it Thursday yet? Of course the online site says the next scheduled event is Wednesday.
    Haven't even gotten my Smart Alec yet and I am running options through my mind on what eles I might need in the future to maximize the EDC use of it.
    I have a feeling when it arrives it will be like Christmas and I just reverted to childhood again.

I have a TB package scheduled to arrive on Thursday as well. Which means I'll get to pick it up Friday morning. Delivery to my building is a pain in the arse. But I'm so excited to get my Burnt Orange DLBP, 2 Q-Kits, Steel PCSB, and large Solar SS. It's gonna be great!
    taminca and scribe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosezilla View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was. No reason it wouldn't be. We got trailers from the hub that night, so I'm about 99.9% sure that they were operating.
    Mine has been stuck in Iowa since Wednesday afternoon and I don't know why. I'm thinking I should call UPS and see if something happened. :/
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by al85 View Post
    Mine has been stuck in Iowa since Wednesday afternoon and I don't know why. I'm thinking I should call UPS and see if something happened. :/
    That would be your best bet. Something that could have happened is that something got jacked up with the scanners so there isn't current visibility with your package. That happens sometimes. Our "smart" scanners cost about $7000 a piece, but sometimes they can be pretty dumb. Us managers are always paranoid about our customers having the most up to date visibility on their packages, but sometimes things happen. Like I said, just give them a call and they'll try their best to help you out.

I guess my next question is when and where is your package scheduled to be delivered? Something mechanical may have happened that prevented your package from moving along. As much as we try to keep that from happening, sometimes, unfortunately, it does. Frustrating, I know.

Oh, and keep in mind that unlike USPS, we do NOT operate on Saturdays except for packages that have specific Saturday delivery requirements. All other packages and employees get the whole weekend off.

And just because, here's a bonus shot of what it looks like under a UPS Boeing 767-300F cargo jet! (Have I mentioned that I love my job?)

Last edited by Moosezilla; 07-05-2014 at 04:56 PM.

I have a TB package scheduled to arrive on Thursday as well. Which means I'll get to pick it up Friday morning. Delivery to my building is a pain in the arse. But I'm so excited to get my Burnt Orange DLBP, 2 Q-Kits, Steel PCSB, and large Solar SS. It's gonna be great!
    That does sound great, @Moosezilla. Plz let me know the colors of your Q-Kits. I am about to order some more and am curious about the color options. For instance, until @monkeylady posted about hers, I wasn't even aware that Kiwi was an option! Thnx.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    That does sound great, @Moosezilla. Plz let me know the colors of your Q-Kits. I am about to order some more and am curious about the color options. For instance, until @monkeylady posted about hers, I wasn't even aware that Kiwi was an option! Thnx.
    I will! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! I will say that I am really curious about coyote, so if I didn't get one this round, I'll definitely ask for that color next time! I'm hoping for Coyote and Steel, but I'll be happy with whatever colors they sent me!

I will! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! I will say that I am really curious about coyote, so if I didn't get one this round, I'll definitely ask for that color next time! I'm hoping for Coyote and Steel, but I'll be happy with whatever colors they sent me!
    I love this color combo!
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    I love this color combo!
    If I didn't get Coyote or Steel this time around, I'm going to immediately place another order for 2 more Q-Kits in those colors. I LOVE TB Steel, and from what I'm seeing, I think I love Coyote just as much. Navy and Aubergine are in close second when it comes to my favorite ballistic nylon colors!
    eWalker likes this.

If I didn't get Coyote or Steel this time around, I'm going to immediately place another order for 2 more Q-Kits in those colors. I LOVE TB Steel, and from what I'm seeing, I think I love Coyote just as much. Navy and Aubergine are in close second when it comes to my favorite ballistic nylon colors!
    Well then, I really really hope you will get Coyote and Steel this time! I want to see these colored Q-Kits in your photos
    eWalker likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Well then, I really really hope you will get Coyote and Steel this time! I want to see these colored Q-Kits in your photos
    Hehe! I won't even be mad if they're not Steel or Coyote! It'll just give me an even better excuse than "I really like the Q-Kits so I need more!" to order a few more... 😁

I know coyote and steel are available now because I just got those colors. I had asked for bright colors if available. It also depends on which remnants are available. I asked for burnt orange if available but it wasn't.

I can trade my steel if you get a bright color.

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    I know coyote and steel are available now because I just got those colors. I had asked for bright colors if available. It also depends on which remnants are available. I asked for burnt orange if available but it wasn't.

I can trade my steel if you get a bright color.
    Sounds good! I'll let you know what happens!
    eWalker likes this.

That would be your best bet. Something that could have happened is that something got jacked up with the scanners so there isn't current visibility with your package. That happens sometimes. Our "smart" scanners cost about $7000 a piece, but sometimes they can be pretty dumb. Us managers are always paranoid about our customers having the most up to date visibility on their packages, but sometimes things happen. Like I said, just give them a call and they'll try their best to help you out.

I guess my next question is when and where is your package scheduled to be delivered? Something mechanical may have happened that prevented your package from moving along. As much as we try to keep that from happening, sometimes, unfortunately, it does. Frustrating, I know.
    It's scheduled for Monday by COB. I wasn't counting Saturday anyway and I figured they'd be off/closed on Friday considering the holiday.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

[Q UOTE=al85;70750]It's scheduled for Monday by COB. I wasn't counting Saturday anyway and I figured they'd be off/closed on Friday considering the holiday.[/QUOTE]

You are correct! If it doesn't show up Monday, give them a call! UPSers are always more than willing to make things right when it comes to scheduled package deliveries!

Ooh, please bring a Q-Kit to the Bloomington Fest - I'm keen to see what they look like in the flesh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0