Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1749
Like Tree2095Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I got my shipping notice too! I can't wait to see the Daylight Backpack in person!
    eWalker likes this.

TB box collected - included plum & wasabi cordura mini COPs, and a linen medium DOP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    TB box collected - included plum & wasabi cordura mini COPs, and a linen medium DOP
    Linen DOP! That sounds lovely.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Linen DOP! That sounds lovely.
    It is! I'm using it for my passport & misc documents on this trip, but I need to find it a new job after I come home, as I don't have any more overseas trips planned this year.

eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

minor hijacking here,
    @scribe, does the wasabi cordura COP feel like it has a finer weave than the plum COP?

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    minor hijacking here,
    @scribe, does the wasabi cordura COP feel like it has a finer weave than the plum COP?
    Sorry, I left the Plum one at home, so I can't compare the two right now

Collections:

Sorry, I left the Plum one at home, so I can't compare the two right now

No worries there lol
    Have fun on your trip!

Cool

HURRAH!
    MY VERY FIRST TOM BIHN ORDER HAS SHIPPED!

Looking forward to my Black Dyneema Daylight Backpack and other accessories that were already available (like coyote pouches to use on the Lead Pocket)!

I had my mind set on waiting to receive everything together to save on shipping but just couldnīt resist the temptation to finally leave the realm of the bagless!!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Linen DOP?!? I NEED one of those!

TB Anticipation Syndrome

minor hijacking here,
    Yeah, I think it does. 500d is quite a bit smoother and the weave finer than 1000d. 1000d has a kinda... knobbly feel to it. Have included a pic of my wasabi OP and my navy (non-clear) org. wallet!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404309858.507378.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  322.0 KB
    icebeng likes this.
    ISO: Old TB stuff! But especially Turquoise/Cayenne MCB, Pine MCB, Kiwi, Ultrasuede LSes, Pink Swift, Ego seat belt buckle strips, anything in Sage, Hemp, Crimson ballistic & Indigo ballistic

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    HURRAH!
    MY VERY FIRST TOM BIHN ORDER HAS SHIPPED!

Looking forward to my Black Dyneema Daylight Backpack and other accessories that were already available (like coyote pouches to use on the Lead Pocket)!

I had my mind set on waiting to receive everything together to save on shipping but just couldnīt resist the temptation to finally leave the realm of the bagless!!
    DEEP BREATHS..... DEEEEP BREATHS, eWalker!
    It will help with your very first experience of TBAS! Sit tight and have fun!
    And are my eyes playing tricks on me or did your avatar change again??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Yeah, I think it does. 500d is quite a bit smoother and the weave finer than 1000d. 1000d has a kinda... knobbly feel to it. Have included a pic of my wasabi OP and my navy (non-clear) org. wallet!
    Thanks adalangdon!
    I don't have any bags with 500d Cordura interiors, so I had no idea what it felt like, was pretty surprised at how smooth it is.
    I almost thought that they sent me a wasabi parapack prototype by mistake lol
    Last edited by icebeng; 07-02-2014 at 08:09 AM.

DEEP BREATHS..... DEEEEP BREATHS, eWalker!
    It will help with your very first experience of TBAS! Sit tight and have fun!
    And are my eyes playing tricks on me or did your avatar change again??? lol
    LOL Sure thing! I am taking deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breaths and doing tai chi chuan to achieve the inner peace!!

Did you noticed the proud look of my avatar as my bag so very, very painfully slowly makes itīs way to my eager hands?

But by Mid August when my Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious order of TARDIS bags take off, I believe I going to have myself placed in induced coma !
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-02-2014 at 08:22 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

The Smart Alec is back in stock!! So pretty - it makes me want to go hiking and mountaineering and so many other things for weeks and weeks. However, my paycheck is having none of it. So unfair...

You're killing me, TB, simply killing me.
    TB Gear: Synapse 25: Black Dyneema/Wasabi, Side Effect: Black/UV, 3D Clear Organizer Cube: Conifer, Double Organizer Pouches (S+M): Black

Volunteer Moderator

Thanks adalangdon!
    I don't have any bags with 500d Cordura interiors, so I had no idea what it felt like, was pretty surprised at how smooth it is.
    I almost thought that they sent me a wasabi parapack prototype by mistake lol
    @icebeng I like to order 500d Cordura especially for larger pouches where I am likely to carry paper documents as described in the Large Organizer Pouches and stacks of paper thread. If you follow the links in my posts in that thread, you'll see examples of 500d Cordura in Cayenne or Wasabi as pouches or lining the Imago. (BTW the Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago in the linked post now belongs to @Moosezilla) I have large 500d Cordura pouches in Wasabi, Cayenne, Steel, and Crimson. I have the Medium Double organizer pouch in Crimson and Cayenne 500d Cordura (Wasabi wasn't available when I asked). The ]picture of (uncurled) short travel cables that I carry in a PocketPouch was taken against the back of a Crimson 500d Cordura DOP.

Cayenne looks particularly good against Steel.

HTH. morionf

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    The Smart Alec is back in stock!! So pretty - it makes me want to go hiking and mountaineering and so many other things for weeks and weeks. However, my paycheck is having none of it. So unfair...

You're killing me, TB, simply killing me.
    I was going to order a Smart Alec, and got the notification, but in the meanwhile thought the Synapse 25 would better suit me, so it's on the UPS delivery truck now. OTOH as soon as a Pilot becomes available, my wallet will suffer immediately.

Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0