Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1615
Like Tree1807Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I'm rather jealous of your linen cafe bag - I hope they come back (preferably with non-navy linings) so I can snap one up for summer wear!
    WenV and meekasmom like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I know what you mean. I recently purchased the SCB in linen/navy, and I love the color! It works really well with a summer palette. The color is much more complex and very difficult to represent in an on screen photo. I am now carrying the bag at least once a week.
    WenV and jess like this.

My initial impression of the SA was WOW!...I love this! When I placed it on my back (again empty), I was surprised to feel how high it sat on my back
    I noticed this too (my SA was lightly filled when I tried it on) and I really like where it sits. For me, packs that distribute the weight to my hips are not at all comfortable, I find it easier to carry weight up high, between my shoulderblades. (I used to wear my son on my back in a pack-style carrier - fabric rather than the aluminum hiking packs - when he was little, and the high back carry was the best position for us.) Of course, YMMV.
    WenV and eWalker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    I'm rather jealous of your linen cafe bag - I hope they come back (preferably with non-navy linings) so I can snap one up for summer wear!
    Scribe, I was a bit hesitant about the dark Navy interior as my preference is for a lighter/brighter interior for easy viewing of contents. But, I decided I could probably live with the darker interior if I have brightly coloured OPs to go with it. I probably would have preferred Olive as the interior.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    I noticed this too (my SA was lightly filled when I tried it on) and I really like where it sits. For me, packs that distribute the weight to my hips are not at all comfortable, I find it easier to carry weight up high, between my shoulderblades. (I used to wear my son on my back in a pack-style carrier - fabric rather than the aluminum hiking packs - when he was little, and the high back carry was the best position for us.) Of course, YMMV.
    Interesting about the different carrying position...I have only had experience with the S19 and S25 and both are lower back supported. I was thinking on long walks with the pack sitting high, wouldn't you experience fatigue sooner especially if there was a bit of weight involved?
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    Interesting about the different carrying position...I have only had experience with the S19 and S25 and both are lower back supported. I was thinking on long walks with the pack sitting high, wouldn't you experience fatigue sooner especially if there was a bit of weight involved?
    Haven't done tons of long hikes with the kids, but definitely spent full days with my son on my back. I would take my older child on field trips, etc. with the little one tagging along like that. As long as the weight is up close to my center of gravity - not hanging away from me - I am very comfortable. But every body is different.
    WenV and eWalker like this.

My TB parcel that left LA vi USPS on 21 June still hasn't arrived - and previous parcels only took 3-4 working days to reach the UK. I'm getting seriously worried that this one has gone AWOL...
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    My TB parcel that left LA vi USPS on 21 June still hasn't arrived - and previous parcels only took 3-4 working days to reach the UK. I'm getting seriously worried that this one has gone AWOL...
    @scribe — Hope your parcel arrives without any further delay! I'm waiting for the arrival of a Synapse 25, so I'm finally starting to understand how all-consuming the TB Anticipation Syndrome can really be.

It's happened--new stuff is listed! LOVE the laundry bag and daylight bag!! Whoo hop!!
    eWalker likes this.

Oh my goodness -- I get way too busy with work and life and what happens? TB introduces FOUR new items!!! Whew!
    eWalker likes this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Oh my goodness -- I get way too busy with work and life and what happens? TB introduces FOUR new items!!! Whew!
    You know, it's probably best that you avoided the blood pressure fluctuations leading up this release...you can transition seamlessly to this new set of options! Seriously - it's been too much excitement lately!
    WenV likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    @Lani Especially for you, note that the Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 30, Night Flight Travel Duffle, and Travel Laundry Stuff Sack are all available in Dyneema options. (The Q-Kit's feelings are hurt, because you only counted Dyneema products in your count of new items, and it is Ballistic Nylon.)

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    @scribe — Hope your parcel arrives without any further delay!
    Only a minor delay - the postie tried to deliver it today when I was out, so we're going to swing by the parcel office first thing tomorrow morning on the way to the airport. I want my medium DOP to hold my passport!

Mostly, though, I'm just relieved that it's accounted for and not lost in transit...
    Collections:

i know the excitement is around the new products, but i saw today the s25 was back in black, so i ordered!

Just received my shipping notice. I can't wait!!
    jess likes this.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0