Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    At least this hospital has "the good stuff"!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Well, I've got another large package of Tom Bihn products on the way! A Brain Cell, Snake Charmer, Horizontal Freudian Slip, a couple more small Dyneema pouches, a medium Clear pouch (hopefully with a Dyneema back), a clear organizer wallet, and a couple of 8 inch key chains. I was trying to be responsible, but picking between them all was... well impossible.
    I think I packaged your order today! And we were able to find an Iberian Medium Clear Organizer Pouch for you.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I think I packaged your order today! And we were able to find an Iberian Medium Clear Organizer Pouch for you.
    You make me smile!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Well, I've got another large package of Tom Bihn products on the way! A Brain Cell, Snake Charmer, Horizontal Freudian Slip, a couple more small Dyneema pouches, a medium Clear pouch (hopefully with a Dyneema back), a clear organizer wallet, and a couple of 8 inch key chains. I was trying to be responsible, but picking between them all was... well impossible.
    My favorite 3 words: Out for Delivery

Update: Still waiting My last package I had sent to my workplace (I work in a Middle School) got here at like 11:30. Gotta love that UPS stops at businesses first before home addresses!
    Last edited by misterN; 04-15-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

My favorite 3 words: Out for Delivery
    I also find them to be the most nerve wracking. I can handle the excitement as my package moves across the county, but when the UPS driver is driving around town with my package I get very close to trying to call the driver and saying "look, just get here already!"
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I also find them to be the most nerve wracking. I can handle the excitement as my package moves across the county, but when the UPS driver is driving around town with my package I get very close to trying to call the driver and saying "look, just get here already!"
    Very true.

Finally convinced The Beloved that he needs a brain cell and at least a couple of pouches. So yesterday I put through my order for his meagre list and a swag of pouches and other cool bits and pieces for myself....

Couldn't stand to wait for the ristretto I totally neeeeeed to be ready to ship so will leave that for another order (gotta have something to look forward to later, right?)

Addictive stuff this Tom Bihn....
    List under construction ....

(Tracking list) Ontario - Sydney - Honolulu ... hmmm ... I rather hope those scans are miss-sorted!

Received my first order last week & ended up placing another order Sunday night. Delivery is expected for Friday!!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Just placed my first order in a while....adding a Tristar to my ever growing collection! After raving about my TB bags I loaned my Aeronaut to some family for a upcoming vacation and now I need a bag for a business trip and figured this a great opportunity (or excuse!) to get another bag that I have had my eye on for a while. Now I just have to patiently wait for the Tristar and a couple of new accessories to get here!

Landed!!!!

Great additions to your Tom Bihn wardrobe!

I can't wait for you to upgrade your Tom Bihn list.

Got mine today! The Side Effect is bigger than I expected! Very convenient.
    dorayme likes this.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

On normal UPS delivery days, they get to me by 11:30 AM at the latest. However, on Tom Bihn delivery days....I'm the last package delivered--usually past 6 P.M.

So, I move Tom Bihn starts to deliver in plain brown, environmentally friendly, wrappers.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

The last day of classes is Wednesday, and my last faculty meeting is Friday. What's better than the last day of school?

Name:  screenshot.png
Views: 145
Size:  48.0 KB

The timing is so perfect that I'm almost OK with the 850+ pages of student essays I have to read over the weekend. And the fact that it takes so long for UPS deliveries to reach the Crossroads of America.

Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0