Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1817
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Not only that, shoes are WAAAAYYYY more expensive. Yes, a few expensive TB bags and the rest cost peanuts in comparison to shoes. My husband teases me about my TB addiction/affliction, but I gently and steadfastly remind him that there are way worse compulsions to have and he has to agree...particularly since he has a large room devoted to musical instruments and recording gear. He's not exactly one to talk.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

He is a very lucky man then...:-)

Woohoo! Team USA WINS and my Tom Bihn Cadet shipped today...that's a good Monday night!
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Thanks to moriond, I keep refreshing the tracking information for the Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago and Iberian PCSB I swapped her for. It says it'll be here Thursday...how the heck is it only TUESDAY?! Sigh.
    eWalker likes this.

I'm guessing around here I'm in good company when I say, I'm downright giddy to see that my Cadet shipped yesterday and my Tri-Star shipped today!

Hi All,

I'm Steve, and I have too many bags. For the moment though no Tom Bihn bags. However that is changing... quickly. Yesterday I got a case of GAS for some new luggage. I'm heading to London in a few hours, and the preparation got me thinking about travel in general. I have a lot of business trips coming up, including tonight's trip. So yesterday, I got a little nuts and ordered an Aeronaut in Navy/Iberian and then this morning ordered a Tristar in the same color. I expected shipment in a couple of weeks, but they are now on there way! Woo Hoo! I won't be back until next week so will be sporting Rimowa for this trip. But, next week when I return, the goodies will be waiting for me. And, I'll be using them the following day for a family trip. Sorry for the long post, but I had to say a quick hello and share the news! :-)

Wow, spectacular! Just got a shipping notice for my backorder that was slated for early July.... it's not even July yet!! Holy exceeds-expectations, Batman! Thanks TB crew, I'll be bouncing around with excitement till it arrives! #canhardlybreathe
    Last edited by haraya; 06-18-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Well, don't keep us in the dark....what's in your back order?
    eWalker likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Haha, I'm feeling a little sheepish! ;P Shall we just say... it includes a black/aubergine Smart Alec?! and some accessories. and maybe another bag... ;P

haraya, I saw that. Just got new glasses.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Shhhh!!! *tiptoes*

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    haraya, I saw that. Just got new glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Haha, I'm feeling a little sheepish! ;P Shall we just say... it includes a black/aubergine Smart Alec?! and some accessories. and maybe another bag... ;P
    I think the crew must have just completed a batch of black/aubergine SAs, because mine just shipped too! And I have a smaller pouch-only order in transit as well. All The TB Goodies
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    I think the crew must have just completed a batch of black/aubergine SAs, because mine just shipped too! And I have a smaller pouch-only order in transit as well. All The TB Goodies
    Imagine that... an army of Smart Alecs, fanning outwards from Seattle!! Spreading order and happy travel vibes wherever they land! DD

My black/aubergine SA just shipped too, along with 3 shop bags and a Storm/Navy MCB! Super excited for this order. Not that I'm not excited about other orders, but the Smart Alec love on the boards lately has made me extra anxious. It is also the reason I caved and ordered one before the price increase. I have a feeling I'll be needing the modular pockets now too. Darn you all with your enabling photos and carry ideas!

Not the droids you're looking for... This is not a picture of the back order that just shipped, but one before that, which I never got around to posting. I just had to zoom in on all the blues - aren't they lovely?! (L-R: Nordic MCB, French Blue DOP - I'm guessing - and Turquoise 3DCOC.) I should really take a picture along with my key strap in Storm. *adds to list*) With these pieces, I should be all set for color-coding to each family member for our next trip!

[IMG]DSC_0809 by harayablu, on Flickr[/IMG]

Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0