Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1645
Like Tree1904Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    For the first time, I think, ever, from the time I have been in this forum, i did not placed a "like" on your post but liked all the posts that said how fabulous the Crew is.

I would never think to link Tom Bihn Inc or the great people that run the mothership, including your Darcy, with the word lame.

The Crew is dealing with a ginormous shift in production by bringing limited offerings of popular/staple products and at the same time gearing for the first batch of a brand new "collection" of never seen before designs.

You guys rock! And, don't you ever forget it!
    I couldnt agree more!!!!!

Ha! I "knew" there was some nordic left. I am glad for thous who had ordered an oversold PQSB that there was enough to build them so nobody has to get bad news instead of a great bag! And more Nordic to order for thous who missed it in the first place.

I have my last pending order in the air and it will be here on Friday by the end of the day. I promised me not to order anything before the new bags are louched. BUT there is a large nordic Shop bag that I did not order the first time around. (I thought I might be happy enough with a small one). TEMTATION

No pending order and a shop bag that I do not have in the color I love... What is there to be done???

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Ha! I "knew" there was some nordic left. I am glad for thous who had ordered an oversold PQSB that there was enough to build them so nobody has to get bad news instead of a great bag! And more Nordic to order for thous who missed it in the first place.

I have my last pending order in the air and it will be here on Friday by the end of the day. I promised me not to order anything before the new bags are louched. BUT there is a large nordic Shop bag that I did not order the first time around. (I thought I might be happy enough with a small one). TEMTATION

No pending order and a shop bag that I do not have in the color I love... What is there to be done???
    I'm going to be that person...DO IT. You know you want to...go ahead and order the bag...you'll never have another opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    I considered getting the Pilot in steel Dyneema/steel Dyneema so that I had the option of keeping both...but I couldn't do that.
    I was thinking the same, but now I am way past the returning point!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eWalker; 06-11-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    Orders shipped! Waiting for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 arrival! ETA: August 29!!

My LCB was delivered today (a day earlier than UPS said, yay!) and I have to say as much as I'm psyched to get the linen/navy bag I've been lusting after for ages I think I'm more excited that my double organizer pouch is AUBERGINE! *squee* This is my first item in this color and I am in love. I know I'm late to the party but I officially need everything possible in aubergine!

You wount belive what happened yesterday: While I was putting together an order (thanks Moosezilla!) we had a pritty thunderstorm here. And a lithning hit out hous. Nothing seariyly happend but the "internet" went out. It is still out at home, I am writing this at work. Maybe someone in heaven does not want me to buy another bag? No, no, no that cant be it.

But my husband laughed and said: the angels are whatching out for his wallet.

Ilkyway

You wount belive what happened yesterday: While I was putting together an order (thanks Moosezilla!) we had a pritty thunderstorm here. And a lithning hit out hous. Nothing seariyly happend but the "internet" went out. It is still out at home, I am writing this at work. Maybe someone in heaven does not want me to buy another bag? No, no, no that cant be it.

But my husband laughed and said: the angels are whatching out for his wallet.

Ilkyway
    Or you could argue that the angels are testing how committed you are to Nordic :P

It is a heavenly color, isn't it?

icebeng I go with your explanation.

Ilkyway

My latest TB order (with a Nordic shop bag - eeek!) has arrived in the UK! Once again I am hugely frustrated by the fact that UPS will schlep it from the airport 30 miles from me to their distribution centre halfway across the country and back again. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    On their way: DLBP, 3DFOCs, another YSS!
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I did it. It took some time and I got a little nervous when I opened the Shopbag-Page and saw, that there where only so few options left. BUT the large nordic was still for ordering so I did it. My pending order that was supposed to be here on Friday is delayed till Monday but I have some bags here to keep me company. Will there be a time, when there is no order pending and no order on its way? Has anybody experiences with that?
    vivelly and haraya like this.

So I finally made the leap to a Mac. Getting ready to start PhD work and figured it was time. Now with my gorgeous Macbook Air, I decided to thrown down for the Cadet Laptop Bag. Order placed on Sunday and I cannot wait to get it. I'm traveling for two months and took my brain bag with me. Last week I ordered a cache for the brain bag and it works fantastic. Can't wait to add another piece of TB to my every growing collection!!!
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

ha! Being the spoiled brat that I am, I called this morning and was able to snag the last Black Dyneema/Solar SCB. I've been doing the happy dance all morning, even though it's a Monday.

I was also told that they have the SCB available in Nordic Dyneema, as if to entice me to order both...it's slowly working, especially after seeing that one massive photo of Nordic Dyneema awhile back.
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

I just got a shipping confirmation for my Synapse 25 and associated TB goodies!! It should be here Friday!! It matches my Smart Alec - black dyneema/ wasabi.

Sent from (redacted)

I did it. It took some time and I got a little nervous when I opened the Shopbag-Page and saw, that there where only so few options left. BUT the large nordic was still for ordering so I did it. My pending order that was supposed to be here on Friday is delayed till Monday but I have some bags here to keep me company. Will there be a time, when there is no order pending and no order on its way? Has anybody experiences with that?
    I know how it feels Ilkyway. I received "my last order for a while"..one that "will be all I need" and it was a mother of an order too...and soooo....why is my wishlist growing by the day...? Why cant I sleep cause I think "I should really order the Nordic shopping bag before its gone...but shipping cost so much...so I have to make it worthwhile..what else can I get...should I wait for new release...what can I save till then...." What was it with last order for a long time? I know what you are going through. :-)
    Ilkyway likes this.

Vivelly this where Exactly my thoughts. But as you red, even the thunderstorm could not stop me. I keep telling my husband that if I collected shoes (as do many women or so I have heard) he would be of whose because you can't store shoes in shoes, can you?

Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0