Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1529
Like Tree1615Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Just realised that you know you have TBAS when the best thing about Sunday is not having to think about whether your order might ship today
    haraya and taminca like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Is anyone else still waiting for a Nordic PCSB? My TBAS is edging toward frantic worry that they've run out of Nordic Dyneema. Yikes!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

I hope you get it ASAP. I did get my Nordic TT but not my LSB I am debating ordering the MCB in Nordic... But I really want to see the new stuff already!
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Is anyone else still waiting for a Nordic PCSB? My TBAS is edging toward frantic worry that they've run out of Nordic Dyneema. Yikes!
    Did you order something else that's not out yet? I've gotten all my backorders (Nordic TT, PCSB, & PCBP and Iberian Shop Bag).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Tri-Star, packing cubes, travel tray and double zipper pouch have shipped!!!! Now I have to wait until Thursday. But I am excited to get it all soon!
    Darcy and flaneuse like this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    So… I have good news and bad news.

Let's get the bad news over with first. Basically: the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Nordic proved so popular -- even more popular than we expected -- in such a short amount of time that we sold out and, before we could remove it from the website, more orders for it came through. So, basically, it was oversold.

The good news: we saved just enough Nordic to make a special additional cut of PCSB Nordic to fill those "oversold" orders. Our factory crew is working on them now and we expect them to ship by the end of next week at the latest.

And, to be honest, as we worked overtime to ship backorders and prepare for the new design debuts at the end of this month, contacting folks who have still have PCSB Nordic on backorder to inform them of the delay fell through the cracks. Sorry Hemel, taminca, and others who have been effected by that oversight on our part. If it helps, we feel pretty lame about that (we're usually better about that kind of thing). You'll be contacted today and tomorrow personally about the delay.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

This is really good news... so fellow members will get their orders filled, and the rest of us will not have to feel guilty for getting ours (expecting The Box today!) while others missed out.

Thank you, TB Crew for the extra hard work and the ever present personal touch.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Phew! Thanks so much, Darcy. I cannot even imagine how busy you all must be at TB so really appreciate the quick response, hard work and always excellent customer care. On a related note, I think I might actually be in Seattle at the end of July and know ONE stop that will definitely be on my itinerary!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    This is really good news... so fellow members will get their orders filled, and the rest of us will not have to feel guilty for getting ours (expecting The Box today!) while others missed out.

Thank you, TB Crew for the extra hard work and the ever present personal touch.
    Those of us getting our boxes today would be able to do so without feeling Guikty if said boxes actually arrived -- unfortunately this came with another postage due notice from the USPS. I wouldn't mind this so much if it didn't say "available for pickup starting tomorrow at 6:00a.m, from the Post Office",

I "needed" more Shop Bags so I just ordered three more small ones, black, iberian and wasabi. Now the wait begins.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I went to place just a tiny order for a medium organizer pouch and somehow a Linen/Navy LCB, a double organizer pouch and yet another keystrap ended up in my cart too. I have to idea how it happened…yup that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    I went to place just a tiny order for a medium organizer pouch and somehow a Linen/Navy LCB, a double organizer pouch and yet another keystrap ended up in my cart too. I have to idea how it happened…yup that's my story and I'm sticking to it
    You know, the more you put in one order, the less trips UPS takes, the more environmentally friendly you're being. I'm just saying.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    So… I have good news and bad news.

Let's get the bad news over with first. Basically: the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in Nordic proved so popular -- even more popular than we expected -- in such a short amount of time that we sold out and, before we could remove it from the website, more orders for it came through. So, basically, it was oversold.

The good news: we saved just enough Nordic to make a special additional cut of PCSB Nordic to fill those "oversold" orders. Our factory crew is working on them now and we expect them to ship by the end of next week at the latest.

And, to be honest, as we worked overtime to ship backorders and prepare for the new design debuts at the end of this month, contacting folks who have still have PCSB Nordic on backorder to inform them of the delay fell through the cracks. Sorry Hemel, taminca, and others who have been effected by that oversight on our part. If it helps, we feel pretty lame about that (we're usually better about that kind of thing). You'll be contacted today and tomorrow personally about the delay.
    Working so hard you guys....you are only humans! I half expected wrong colours or items to arrive, because it was also a big order and I added more stuff and knowing how crazy busy you are at the moment....but everything was perfect!!! And ahead of schedule too...!Thank you so much for working so hard! You guys really rock! Much appreciated..:-) I hope when all this madness is over you guys can relax a bit..but I guess than you will be overwhelmed with new orders for the new bags...The curse of Success. x
    Last edited by vivelly; 06-09-2014 at 08:33 PM.

For the first time, I think, ever, from the time I have been in this forum, i did not placed a "like" on your post but liked all the posts that said how fabulous the Crew is.

I would never think to link Tom Bihn Inc or the great people that run the mothership, including your Darcy, with the word lame.

The Crew is dealing with a ginormous shift in production by bringing limited offerings of popular/staple products and at the same time gearing for the first batch of a brand new "collection" of never seen before designs.

You guys rock! And, don't you ever forget it!

When I read Darcy's post, I thought, "Oh that's great," but I didn't click through because I just got a big order a couple of weeks ago. Just now, I clicked through, and there was Nordic in the list of available items! More Nordic! As of five minutes ago, I now have on order, a Nordic travel tray, a Nordic Packing Cube Backpack (I should have one for my new Nordic Aeronaut anyway, I mean I JUST SHOULD, right?), and some strapeez, those wonderful little velcro doodads that I have realized I need for the SE waist straps I like to leave attached. What's weird is that if you ask anyone who knows me longer than ten minutes, they will tell you with great emphasis that purple is Hollie's favorite color. And it is, it is. Nordic is just this...Dyneema siren. I have a problem, I'll admit it.

In the note to the shipping crew, I put, "MORE NORDIC! YOU GUYS! And I didn't even get you anything."
    kkintea and scribe like this.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0