Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1645
Like Tree1904Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

So... my Burnt Orange S25 was due to be delivered tomorrow. But no, not going to happen now. A "mechanical failure" occurred in Minnesota and now my package is delayed a day. Ordinarily that would be okay but the next business day is Monday.
    so far: small clear OP (steel), small padded OP, small and medium DOP (burnt orange), Side Effect (black/steel), Synapse 19 (burnt orange/steel), Synapse 25 (burnt orange/steel)

want: Aeronaut 30 (black/steel), more BURNT ORANGE: OPs, keystraps, Side Effect, Ballistic Nylon, 200d Dyneema

Noooo, Aeon I am sorry!!! That is awful

I am currently waiting for the delivery of my Aubergine/aubergine/wasabi LS, a small tripod quiver bag for my Tibetan spindle, and then today I'm ordering a Synapse 25 in black dyneema/wasabi. I think the LS is actually at the PO but I'm not going to be able to get it until Tuesday as well. So I know your pain
    moriond likes this.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

Quote Originally Posted by flaneuse View Post
    Noooo, Aeon I am sorry!!! That is awful

I am currently waiting for the delivery of my Aubergine/aubergine/wasabi LS, a small tripod quiver bag for my Tibetan spindle, and then today I'm ordering a Synapse 25 in black dyneema/wasabi. I think the LS is actually at the PO but I'm not going to be able to get it until Tuesday as well. So I know your pain
    flaneuse..what a great idea regarding the tripod bag for your tibetan spindle! I too have tibetan spindles and need something to carry them in. Let me know how it works please....(Problem is always to not pierce the bag with the sharp point..mine have brass points)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flaneuse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    flaneuse..what a great idea regarding the tripod bag for your tibetan spindle! I too have tibetan spindles and need something to carry them in. Let me know how it works please....(Problem is always to not pierce the bag with the sharp point..mine have brass points)
    @flaneuse Let us know how this works out. I've been wondering if the diameter of the Tripod Quiver is still a bit large for the spindles.

Yes, please let us know..with photos...pleeeaaaseeee...:-)
    eWalker likes this.

A package arrived today...you can imagine my delight when I opened it and found a large Nordic Shop Bag. Wahoo! I had ordered one a while back and then later got a phone call telling me there weren't enough bags to fill all the confirmed orders. A special thanks to the Tom Bihn crew...you have once again worked your magic! I am not sure how you kept track of who missed out, but I am sending lots of love your way. You are awesome!!!
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Vivelly and Moriond I will definitely let you all know how it works and share some photos. I first saw it used as a spindle bag on the TB rav forums. It's probably going to be a bit roomy but I think with fiber in there, plus the spindle bowl, it should work. There is not much on the market anywhere for attractive, practical spindle bags.
    vivelly likes this.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

I got my Burnt Orange Synapse25 and my Nordic Side Effect (plus a few pouches and other bits) last week. I live 30 miles from the factory, so it got to my house pretty fast. I went about a week before I ordered more pouches and bits and now I'm like a little kid. I know it won't take very long after it is shipped so I'm hoping it comes soon.

My Tri Star is on it's way! *happy dance*
    scribe likes this.

Oh, boy. Here I go again. I just ordered myself another MCB but this time in Cocoa/Olive.

I want to share my reasoning with you since I'm super excited about it! I just made a big life decision last night...I have my degree in education and I was informed that I have an opportunity to take a teaching position in the city I live in. However, I talked to my boss at work last night and I decided to stick with UPS and pursue my career with the company instead of teaching. Why? Because I can go full time in a few years, the salary of a full time manager/supervisor smells super tasty, and we're going to work on getting me transferred to somewhere on the west coast...hopefully the Seattle/Portland part of the world! I'm SO excited!

I know I just ordered a MCB in Plum/Olive and I LOVE it, but I decided to nab one in Cocoa/Olive since, you know, "What can Brown do for you?"

Let's hope it's the Pacific NW--it's the best! Congrats!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

@Moosezilla, congratulations! As someone who must by necessity follow teaching jobs wherever they lead me, I can tell you it's such a gift to be able to determine, at least to some extent, where you live. And, as a former Oregonian, let me second monkeylady's hopes you end up in the PNW. It's as marvelous as you could imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to admit, my TBAS has dropped off a cliff. I ordered a bunch of the 'limited edition' Nordic items back on April 21st and some items were listed as backordered mid-may. It's now first week of June and I had not heard anything from TB so I had to phone and see what was up with my order.

Spoke to Bill, who had to check with Shipping and apparently my package is to be shipped out next week. Great! But some sort of notice would have been nice.

This is the second order in a row with TB that there service has not impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmassena View Post
    I got my Burnt Orange Synapse25 and my Nordic Side Effect (plus a few pouches and other bits) last week. I live 30 miles from the factory, so it got to my house pretty fast. I went about a week before I ordered more pouches and bits and now I'm like a little kid. I know it won't take very long after it is shipped so I'm hoping it comes soon.
    If I lived that close to the showroom they would probably have a restraining order with my name on it...
    vivelly and scribe like this.
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

moosezilla, you will need that full time higher paying job if you transfer to Seattle.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0