Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1704
Like Tree2041Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB!!! ^.^
    YesyesyesYESSSS! Thanks for the motivation!! That'll be today's chant in my head!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsteve View Post
    Ego on the way a few weeks "early." Thanks guys for the super service!
    Woohoo! Joint effort by our amazing production and shipping crews. I'll make sure everyone gets to see your recognition of their hard work.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB!!! ^.^
    Miy black dyneema PCSB is on its way! And the black/iberian Side Effect (so much for "late May"!). And my Swift and knitting pouches! In a few days I'll be in TB heaven. Again.

ETA: I've also discovered that you can ship a Swift, Side Effect and a shedload of pouches to the UK for only $30, instead of the $45 charged for larger items. Hope this helps other overseas TB fans!
    Last edited by scribe; 05-02-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Got my first TB bag a few weeks ago (steel dyneema TS) and just bit the bullet and purchased a nordic pilot. I'm hoping somehow it comes in a day early so I have it for my trip. Can't wait!
    scribe and eWalker like this.
    April '14- Tri-Star Steel Dyneema/Steel
    May '14- Pilot Nordic Dyneema/Solar

I just decided to place my order for a Black PCSB before they go out of stock...paranoia! I only have two other orders that are supposed to get delivered this week...a Nordic TT, Nordic PCSB, and small double OP that will hopefully be here today and a Steel PCSB that's been delayed in Helena, MT...come on UPS...I don't have time or patience for these miss sorts! Ugh! TBAS strikes again!
    eWalker likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosezilla View Post
    I just decided to place my order for a Black PCSB before they go out of stock...paranoia! I only have two other orders that are supposed to get delivered this week...a Nordic TT, Nordic PCSB, and small double OP that will hopefully be here today and a Steel PCSB that's been delayed in Helena, MT...come on UPS...I don't have time or patience for these miss sorts! Ugh! TBAS strikes again!
    That's totally justified paranoia: we won't be making Black Dyneema/nylon Travel Trays, Packing Cube Shoulder Bags, or Packing Cube Backpacks after the current production runs sell out….

And, we've been seeing lately that UPS will update tracking info with a notice of a delay/issue, but the package will actually end up arriving on time as scheduled, so hoping that's the case with yours. Of course, emailus@tombihn.com if you'd like us to bug UPS on your behalf and we'll see what we can do!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    That's totally justified paranoia: we won't be making Black Dyneema/nylon Travel Trays, Packing Cube Shoulder Bags, or Packing Cube Backpacks after the current production runs sell outů.

And, we've been seeing lately that UPS will update tracking info with a notice of a delay/issue, but the package will actually end up arriving on time as scheduled, so hoping that's the case with yours. Of course, emailus@tombihn.com if you'd like us to bug UPS on your behalf and we'll see what we can do!
    Thanks, Darcy! Beings I work for UPS, I understand that the whole delay thing happens sometimes and that they'll get it figured out! It's just a test of my patience! Ha ha!
    Darcy and eWalker like this.

Darcy- If the crew ever "accidentally" cuts PCSB a bit too tall (so it will hold an 11" MBA in a Cache), I will be very, very thankful.
    eWalker likes this.

In a way I feel I have had too many orders this spring. I have a couple pending as I type. I have found that I can enjoy seeing other colors and fabrics and styles of Tom Bihn products by giving them as gifts to Sisters, Mom, M-I-L, etc. Having the box show up is just as fun even though what's inside might not be for me. My sister's birthday present is arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to see it and wrap it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoz View Post
    Darcy- If the crew ever "accidentally" cuts PCSB a bit too tall (so it will hold an 11" MBA in a Cache), I will be very, very thankful.
    Or if your crew 'accidently' makes a Forest/Wasabi Side Effect - I will never never never tell....just let me know first....

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    Or if your crew 'accidently' makes a Forest/Wasabi Side Effect - I will never never never tell....just let me know first....
    Me, second!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

I figured that this whole TBAS thing was more of a jest than anything else, but now that my first order is due to arrive any moment I see that it's real. Definitely real. WHERE IS THAT UPS GUY!?

And I'm already planning order number two. sigh.

I would never tell anyone if a kiwi Side Effect fell into my next order cart.

I had an order due for delivery today. I ended having g to leave work before the UPS guy made it to my office.
    Moose
    eWalker likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Ouch, that sucks!
    Moose and eWalker like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Somebody stop me - I just ordered a Pilot in the same color scheme (black Dyneema/wasabi Dyneema) as my existing unused CoPilot. I did that so I am forced to choose between the two, as I can't justify keeping two such similar bags. Though I aimed to go small and my laptop fits in the CoPilot, the fact that I haven't used it in more than a month of having it suggests I am looking for something different.

I considered getting the Pilot in steel Dyneema/steel Dyneema so that I had the option of keeping both...but I couldn't do that.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0