Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1769
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

My stuff came! I'm in steel dyneema heaven I got the steel dyneema aeronaut with packing bags, steel dyneema synapse 25, steel dyneema side effect, steel dyneema travel tray and a few other small things. I also got 2 small UV shop bags. I like them so much, that I emailed to have a large shop bag added to my order going out today. I really like the steel dyneema most out of the nordic/black/steel options.

I too love steel dyneema! I was lucky that I got the last steel dyneema/wasabi Synapse 25 that arrived today. The Side Effect in steel parapack (I love that material!) was just a "side effect" to my order to justify shipping cost to NZ but I have a feeling this will be my main bag! Just right for wallet, keys and mobile phone. Took it straight out of the box, slung it over shoulder and off I went....
    I also love the Synapse..I love the look of it...clean and uncluttered. So happy!!!!!
    Last edited by vivelly; 04-21-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Congrats! my synapse is steel dyneema/ultraviolet. I was thinking it might be too big, but once I put it on, I thought it was perfect. Of course I now have the problem that I have a Synapse 19 coming and I don't know if I will keep 1 or both. We shall see.

For the first time in a couple of years, I'm waiting for a new bag. I didn't need a new one for that long, and the only reason I do now is because I got a bigger laptop. I got a Cadet in Black/Wasabi. I'm so exited!

Keep both Leena. Than you are prepared for all occasions. I will order the 19 as well....

Bounce bounce bounce! My beloved TriStar is going to be staying home and guarding the house this vacation due to having about 8 hours wandering around in Flagstaff before the rest of the family arrives and not wanting to lug it. And so clearly I just haaaaaad to get a few new treats for my Synapse to make going ultra light easier. Eagerly awaiting sooooooo many treats this week! (Packing cubes and shop bag and a side effect, oh my!)

Speaking of which, anyone have any cool things to do in Flagstaff on a lazy Sunday afternoon/early evening?

Red face

Hooray! It is official...I have a tracking number, including a few items I added this morning. My order has been in progress since February...due to items on back order,I was able to keep adding on. They are so awesome at Tom Bihn. Incredible customer service and quality bags, what's not to love!
    scribe likes this.
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Got a shipment notice for my black Dyneema PCSB. Back order was supposedly until late May. You guys at TB are great!

Quote Originally Posted by fdiaz64 View Post
    Got a shipment notice for my black Dyneema PCSB. Back order was supposedly until late May. You guys at TB are great!
    Me too! Only, mine is Nordic. I almost ordered both

Ego on the way a few weeks "early." Thanks guys for the super service!
    Darcy likes this.

Am Wasabi green with envy. Was not smart enough to break up my order, so it is still awaiting the backordered PCBPs (I think).
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

They are great, aren't they?! My Nordic PCSB, Nordic TT, and small double organizer pouch will be here Tuesday! Squee! And I may or may not have just placed an order for a Steel PCSB...a Black PCSB is on the list to order next Friday when I get paid. This is how I reward myself for giving up the nasty habit of smoking. Whenever I crave a cigarette, I think of how much money I'm saving by not buying a pack a day and putting that money in the TB fund!

@Moosezilla
    I have many friends and colleagues who struggle to quit smoking, so I can see how hard it is.
    Keep at it! Am sure there's no lack of people (me included) here who's way proud of you for quitting!
    Edit: and enjoy your new bags! I think they look better than ciggies :P
    Last edited by icebeng; 05-02-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    @Moosezilla
    I have many friends and colleagues who struggle to quit smoking, so I can see how hard it is.
    Keep at it! Am sure there's no lack of people (me included) here who's way proud of you for quitting!
    Thanks! It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and I'm so tempted to go but a pack. But I know I'm stronger than that! I've quit once before, so I know I can do this. My TB obsession is what's keeping me going right now! :P just gotta make it through the first 3 days and then it'll be smooth(er) sailing...

Quote Originally Posted by Moosezilla View Post
    Thanks! It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and I'm so tempted to go but a pack. But I know I'm stronger than that! I've quit once before, so I know I can do this. My TB obsession is what's keeping me going right now! :P just gotta make it through the first 3 days and then it'll be smooth(er) sailing...
    BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB BLACK PCSB!!! ^.^

Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0