Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1700
Like Tree2034Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    Why I check the Side Effect page everyday - backorder date changed to late May instead of late June....

happy happy joy joy....
    Me too, except it went something like this: mid April -> late April -> late May. Wah wah.

I had to put in a new order to tide myself over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    Why I check the Side Effect page everyday - backorder date changed to late May instead of late June....

happy happy joy joy....
    So glad I spotted this - it means I can order the colour combo I wanted in plenty of time for my US trip
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I wasn't checking my tracking number because I knew my shipment that I'm most anticipating (2nd aeronaut, synapse 25) was coming on Monday. Turns out, it is coming tomorrow! Which means we'll get to test pack this weekend.

Oh man, I have a big order coming, and I can't wait. A Synapse 25, an Aeronaut, a LCB, and a packing cube shoulder bag, all in Nordic/Solar (the packing cube is just Nordic, of course). I'm in Nordic heaven. Or at least, I'm about to be! In the same order will be two of those groovy little new organizer pouches, a snake charmer, and then a s3D fabric organizer cube in Wasabi to have in my LCB, holding my little collection of small things that I don't want rolling all over.

I've been waiting two years to get an Aeronaut, and when I saw it in Nordic/Solar, well, I knew that now is my moment.

Also, I just wanted to give a huge thanks to the customer support folks, who have been so accommodating during my two order changes!
    Last edited by Hollie; 04-17-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

I am jealous Hollie..you will be in bag heaven!! Will you wear them all at the same time?
    I am also waiting for a delivery...I love that feeling...a Synapse 25 and a side effect. cant wait....Now thinking about my next order with items that are all on backorder... I have been good for so long...I can treat myself again for a dose of Tom Bihn. Fact is...I will never again use anything else.

These recent orders sound wonderful! I have a little dilemma...some kind of side effect (no pun intended) of TBAS. I am sitting here staring at a pile of beautiful Dyneema pouches, two shop bags, some key straps, and organizer cubes. I think I overdid it - is that even possible? I feel like I approached this backwards...instead of figuring out my daily contents, travel needs, needs for particular outings, and then ordering accordingly, I just went for it and ordered up what looked handy without really planning it out.

And I'm hesitant to return anything because it's all so beautifully made and just seems so useful. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    These recent orders sound wonderful! I have a little dilemma...some kind of side effect (no pun intended) of TBAS. I am sitting here staring at a pile of beautiful Dyneema pouches, two shop bags, some key straps, and organizer cubes. I think I overdid it - is that even possible? I feel like I approached this backwards...instead of figuring out my daily contents, travel needs, needs for particular outings, and then ordering accordingly, I just went for it and ordered up what looked handy without really planning it out.

And I'm hesitant to return anything because it's all so beautifully made and just seems so useful. Help!
    I have the opposite problem: I overthink everything and try to order just what I need, then when it gets here I wish I had added something in addition. And you know you don't want to pay the shipping cost for just an organizer pouch, so it has to wait until you can justify another order. Sigh. I have some items coming next week, so we'll see what I missed this time ....

I am kind of in the middle. Like Auntie Em. I overthink when I place an order for needed items and want it to be just right.

But if a favorite color is about to be discontinued or is a known limited edition, I order in bulk.

Cool Come Monday... TB

Haven't been off the TB website (and related sites for pics) since ordering my Navy Pilot (solar) last Tuesday. Couldn't make up mind between the Pilot and the Cadet, but ultimately went with the Pilot- with a few accessories, dyneema org. pouches and some key straps and 3D org. cube. Next day I ordered more accessories and then the day after a packing cube backpack (Tri-star). Man, I got to get out more...Delivery on Monday- at the office!

Mail tracking is the one of the best things to happen to the internet - my orders aren't as grand as some of you, but just being able to follow my little organizer pouch is so much fun...and to dream of the day it finally arrives....

I agree! I look several times a day...and its fun to follow. I find this service so reliable and they usually deliver a day ahead. I cant wait!!!

Here we go! Monday I will receive several packages from TB at my office! Pilot (Navy/Solar), with organizer cube and pouches and key straps. This weekend the "TBAS" got the best of me, so what did I do? Ordered more- travel tray, padded and organizational pouches and straps. Time to STOP- for a while...
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

My Synapse has arrived in Auckland, is cleared by customs...in transit...and I wont get it cause its Easter Monday... One more night....

Deep breaths....exhale slowly.....
    vivelly likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I know! The last day before delivery is always the longest to wait....haha..If I could drive to the UPS warehouse right now to look for it I would...

Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0