Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1639
Like Tree1882Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

My parcel is STILL in Castle Donington! As far as I can make out, they have an 11pm-ish despatch to Tamworth on weekdays, so anything that misses the Friday night batch has to wait until Monday night.

I just hope they put their skates on - they're supposed to be delivering tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Mine is in Hannover, that is still some 500 km from where I live. So if UPS is good with skates: bring them on!
    But they say: tomorrow till the end of day so I hope for the best. But when my bag again smells like an ashtray this time I will file a complaint. The last time I had to air out my brand new S25 for a day and a night till I could pack it for the first time. Its like: just look no touching... That is what guys must feel like.

Sorry I am babbling, that is from all the excitement.
    Ilkyway

Ugh! I would definitely have complained to UPS if my parcel stank of cigarette smoke - this isn't the 1970s!

Hopefully all will go well, and this time tomorrow I'll have my Western Flyer + FJN and you'll have your own TB goodies!

Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Yes sometimes I am too nice.
    You will be having the WF and the TS! Two bags I adore from afar. Everything will be fine and the UPS-Man will come earlyer than later! (One just has to say it often enough to make it happen)

Ilkyway

Alas it makes little difference to me what time UPS arrives - I shall be at work, but my husband will be home to take the delivery.

Hope you love your bags, whatever they are!

Collections:

I think this thread is the thread for me. With my upcoming trip, I've made 4 TB orders in the last few weeks. Order 1 arrived which I decided I wanted a couple things. Then we decided to go for 2 aeronauts instead of 1 which resulted in order 3. Then I realized I wanted a couple more items which resulted in order 4. I know with a little planning, I could've saved $20 in shipping but oh well. Order 3 and 4 haven't shipped yet but order 2 is on its way.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Leena View Post
    I think this thread is the thread for me. With my upcoming trip, I've made 4 TB orders in the last few weeks. Order 1 arrived which I decided I wanted a couple things. Then we decided to go for 2 aeronauts instead of 1 which resulted in order 3. Then I realized I wanted a couple more items which resulted in order 4. I know with a little planning, I could've saved $20 in shipping but oh well. Order 3 and 4 haven't shipped yet but order 2 is on its way.
    @Leena You can ask them to consolidate your orders, or add to them if you give the shipping numbers of previous orders. Either email or a phone call will work, but I sometimes use the 800 number (in the U.S.), because shipping can be very quick off the mark if the products are in stock.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @Leena You can ask them to consolidate your orders, or add to them if you give the shipping numbers of previous orders. Either email or a phone call will work, but I sometimes use the 800 number (in the U.S.), because shipping can be very quick off the mark if the products are in stock.
    Just a quick note that though we always try our best to accommodate requests to consolidate or add to orders, it's not something that we're always able to do, especially on super busy days. (And it's worth nothing that adding items to or changing an order can also delay shipment up to a day.) We'll always try to if we can, though.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Just a quick note that though we always try our best to accommodate requests to consolidate or add to orders, it's not something that we're always able to do, especially on super busy days. (And it's worth nothing that adding items to or changing an order can also delay shipment up to a day.) We'll always try to if we can, though.
    Thanks Darcy I did read that and I didn't ask for the orders to be combined because I didn't want to delay the order.

Was lucky that I contacted TB on their fb page about the tri star in dyneema. They had one on steel dyneema/steel. Order placed, should get it Monday.

Initially added the large packing cube, but likely will wait for the packing cube backpacks to be available again.
    moriond likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I have to say that your chaps have been very patient with me changing my latest order around - it's much appreciated! The Western Flyer and Field Journal Notebook arrived today and I'm so excited to use them both
    Darcy likes this.
    Collections:

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    I have to say that your chaps have been very patient with me changing my latest order around - it's much appreciated! The Western Flyer and Field Journal Notebook arrived today and I'm so excited to use them both
    Looking forward to comments about the FJN in its Parapack incarnation.

@moriond It's gorgeous - the steel parapack has a delicate shimmer to it that looks really great on a small item. In fact I'm seriously considering whether to get a steel parapack SE to go with it, as it would also coordinate well with my TS (which is admittedly ballistic, so not shimmery). The FJN also has the "inside-out" zippers, which look very slick, I have to say.

When I've settled on the accessories I want to use inside the FJN, I may write a review with photos!
    Last edited by scribe; 04-15-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    Collections:

Why I check the Side Effect page everyday - backorder date changed to late May instead of late June....

happy happy joy joy....
    Darcy likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    Awesome to hear that, but I have to admit I'm not surprised… we have an awesome crew! Glad you're excited about your new bags
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0