Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1508
Like Tree1527Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Yep - got the same message last week. Ten days from leaving Seattle to mid Michigan. If I had a dollar for every time I checked the tracking website I could probably order a Co-Pilot....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    I find myself walking around my house looking at various things and wondering, "Should I sell that to fund a new bag?" Hahaha! The Tri-Star obsession won't go away!!! Must. Take. Medicine.
    I'm engaging in that same sort of behavior right now - SOOOO close to clicking on "Checkout" for a Tri-Star....

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Finally pulled the trigger on a Smart Alec and some other goodies today. I almost wanna hop on the jet tonight (I work for UPS) and stowaway on different jets all the way to Seattle to pick up my goodies. ARGH

Although there is an empty package car parked right here...if I could just find the keys....

My package was out for delivery to my office all day. Left work at 6:45 pm - and UPS tracking still said "out for delivery." I would have called UPS to go pick up from their warehouse, if I were not so exhausted

Yesterday I finally pulled the trigger on a Co-Pilot (aubergine/wasabi) and a travel tray (been eyeballing this for months and months) and some other little goodies. Scheduled delivery is next Thursday. I am already planning how I will pack it for my upcoming trips (3 days/2 nights in Portland and 10 days in Provence). I strive to be an ultra-light packer and am going to challenge myself to do Portland with just my Co-Pilot and MCB. But that's beside the point - the waiting - OMG the waiting - it is TORTURE!!!!! Of course, after placing the order, I decided I couldn't live without a Side Effect, but I am resisting for the moment.
    taminca likes this.

dlg
    OH COME ON what on earth is my bag doing in Spencer, IA?

Quote Originally Posted by Washu View Post
    Yesterday I finally pulled the trigger on a Co-Pilot (aubergine/wasabi) and a travel tray (been eyeballing this for months and months) and some other little goodies. Scheduled delivery is next Thursday. I am already planning how I will pack it for my upcoming trips (3 days/2 nights in Portland and 10 days in Provence). I strive to be an ultra-light packer and am going to challenge myself to do Portland with just my Co-Pilot and MCB. But that's beside the point - the waiting - OMG the waiting - it is TORTURE!!!!! Of course, after placing the order, I decided I couldn't live without a Side Effect, but I am resisting for the moment.
    Congrats! Aubergine/Wasabi is a gorgeous combo. Washu, I am so impressed that you can do a 3-day trip with just a Co-Pilot and MCB. I have a PILOT and MCB and not sure that I can even do an overnighter with just those 2 bags!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Well, I haven't done it yet - but I'm pretty sure I can. I am the queen of sink washing.

I'm happy to report that I officially have TB Anticipation Syndrome.
    I've been yearning to buy a bag for soooo long but could never quite convince myself to make the leap.
    Of course, now that I am finally ready to act, the particular bag I want isn't available. Oh, how long I suffered from decision overload! Tri-Star vs Western Flyer? Backpack vs luggage slot? Cordura vs Dyneema? All the decisions.

I called the store and it looks like the bag I (think) I'll ultimately want won't be available for some time so I bought one in a private transaction and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Now I'm going to peruse the site for the lovely accessories. Absolute Strap + cubes + organizer-y goodness, here I come!

So, tell us. What did you buy and what colors? (Inquiring minds want to know.)
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    So, tell us. What did you buy and what colors? (Inquiring minds want to know.)
    It's a lovely Forest Green Western Flyer w Steel interior, has backpack straps. I'm pretty sure I'll eventually want a WF in Dyneema but we'll call this my gateway bag. At least, I *was* pretty sure of that until I got a closer look at some of the bags in parapack. Ohhhh, pretty.

Now I'm putting together a shopping list of accessories that contains an Absolute Strap, a travel tray (why no Wasabi, why?!), one of those nifty new Double Organizer Pouch and hmmm, we'll see what other mischief I can get up to. I'd ask for any good suggestions but I suspect you bunch of enablers - and I mean that in the best possible sense of the word - would lead me into temptation. Oh, what the heck. Any suggestions? Budget is tight but the will seems weak today.

A Forest Green WF? How lovely!

How about a packing cube for it? Better still, a packing cube backpack, which does double duty and would assuage your desire for a dyneema bag. They even have it in wasabi
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

I know...forest green. You really lucked out. Oh, those wasabi TTs will likely come around again.

I've been thinking...a wasabi PCSB is ALWAYS a good investment. Use it as a PC en route, then a nice spring or summer EDC upon arrival.

dlg
    Quote Originally Posted by dlg View Post
    OH COME ON what on earth is my bag doing in Spencer, IA?
    It's heeereeeee!

But I didn't expect the Main flap to be so small :/

I struggle to get my eagle creek folder in and out. Hmm.

Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0