Page 72 of 117 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1746
Like Tree2095Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Tracking number!!!

(Runs around in circles like an idiot)

Disappointed in the USPS. Should have gotten my package today, but I still wait.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Oh. My. Goodness.
    I placed an order late last week, assuming it would arrive several days after Christmas, which was fine with me. I just checked my tracking # to see where my box would be spending Christmas Eve, and it's in my town, out for delivery! Almost shaking with excitement....
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Surprise was mailed out Dec 23. Still not here yet....

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Tracking number!!!

(Runs around in circles like an idiot)
    I second the first opinion!

What do you mean running around in circles? Or, jumping up and down for that matter, I don't want to attract thunder with all that rumble.

Indeed, the whole ordering process is really exiting, calling the Crew, reading my long list and giving my info with the thickest French accent I had in month to Beau, whose name I didn't catch, but understood as... Bob? Why? I think it may had to do with the huge headache I had before, and, at the beginning of the call.

In the middle of my phone order, the headache disappeared and I think I sounded more intelligible, then, maybe not.

Thank You So Much for Beau and Trevor for making that really complicated order, really fun to complete. You Guys Rock!

And now, the wait.

Came in the the day before yesterday!

I don't know why pics are sideways....sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Melissa; 02-14-2014 at 03:24 PM.
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

This is like waiting at that restaurant for the hamburger, where they have to go hunt the cow, harvest the grain to bake the bun, etc...I'm so hungry! It will be months before I even have a tracking number...

I waited patiently for my synapse 25 only to find out it was delayed due to weather! Now I have to wait until Monday

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just placed my first TB order and yep soon as I hit send the TBAS kicked in. Keeping in mind it is currently 2am in Seattle, I know there will be no further changes to the status for at least a little while. Doesn't mean I haven't checked. Just to be sure.

UPS is supposed to bring my birthday present (a Co-Pilot with some accessories) tomorrow! TBAS in full effect!

John

My new Side Effect is sitting on my bed in its parcel right now and I'm at work...uh!!
    Pilot, Co-Pilot, Synapse 25, Side Effect,small shop bag, large shop bag, travel tray, 3D Organizer Cube

TBAS is wearing off for me: my first TB bag (a Navy/Iberian Co-Pilot) arrived yesterday. It did feel a bit like Christmas as I was checking the accessories that came with it. The bag is definitely an upgrade both in craftsmanship and in function vs what I have been using so far. A good thing too: the transportation fee and import tax that one has to pay to get these babies here in France make them quite costly.

Anyways, after 24 hours I am quite happy with the bag as it does everything I expected it to do and a few more things that I did not.

Until the syndrome kicks in again and lures me back to the website to get my fix... a laptop bag maybe?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrice View Post
    TBAS is wearing off for me: my first TB bag (a Navy/Iberian Co-Pilot) arrived yesterday. It did feel a bit like Christmas as I was checking the accessories that came with it. The bag is definitely an upgrade both in craftsmanship and in function vs what I have been using so far. A good thing too: the transportation fee and import tax that one has to pay to get these babies here in France make them quite costly.

Anyways, after 24 hours I am quite happy with the bag as it does everything I expected it to do and a few more things that I did not.

Until the syndrome kicks in again and lures me back to the website to get my fix... a laptop bag maybe?
    Welcome to the forums (and TBAS). A Co-Pilot very like your own bag (Navy/Iberian) was recently seen cavorting around New Orleans. As for this bag doing more than you expect it to do, I don't usually use the Co-Pilot to carry clothes, but you can do this quite handily, as shown in the Packing Cubes for Co-Pilot thread. Finally, you might consider the style of bag you want to use for your next TB acquisition. For example, @bchaplin, who uses the Co-Pilot as her EDC (Every Day Carry) bag, recently commented in the Desert Island TB thread that if forced to choose one TB bag when stranded on a Desert Island, it would be:
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Synapse. Because if I was on a desert island I'd have to spear fish or hunt wild pigs for food, and you can't do that with a Co-Pilot slung over one shoulder and throwing you off-balance.
    All points to consider for the next purchase (depending on your fish-spearing and wild-pig hunting requirements for a bag, and whether a backpack style would appeal to you)!

Order shipped, tracking number sent- sooo efficient. Excitement building. Now if Wednesday would just hurry up and get here. Apparently Tri-Stars fly slowly and carefully when crossing the Pacific. Guess I will just have to distract myself with ice hockey and curling (Go Team Canada x 4!)
    terayon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Welcome to the forums (and TBAS). A Co-Pilot very like your own bag (Navy/Iberian) was recently seen cavorting around New Orleans.
    That may have been my Co-Pilot, imbibing a few beverages in NOLA, haha!

Welcome to the club, Fabrice Post some pics of your trusty Co-Pilot in action! Then start cruising the product pages and forums for your next purchase, it will never end and that's a good thing
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Page 72 of 117 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0