Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1489
Like Tree1477Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

yippee! I'm glad you received it and it wasn't truly lost or stolen.
    I'm probably anal. I usually know the rumble of the truck and greet my delivery guy, after having watched tracking and knowing the day (almost the minute) that my package is arriving. If something goes awry. I'm on it immediately, but it hardly ever goes awry anymore.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thanks for the photo and yipee for you. Ordering little things and separately from a back ordered item...smart. Does it help with TBA and the wait?
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Thanks for the photo and yipee for you. Ordering little things and separately from a back ordered item...smart. Does it help with TBA and the wait?
    Yes and no. On the one hand, it's exciting to get things and know more is coming. On the other hand, in this case I have all the fun add-ons to the Smart Alec but no Smart Alec to attach them to. I don't really need it until spring, so I'm trying to be patient. It's going to be perfect for biking to work, though. It should fit a dress and cardigan, a towel and shower stuff, dress shoes, work computer, purse, lunch, etc. quite well, and my bike gear (lock and pump and whatnot) fit just beautifully in the lower modular pocket! I'm not up for biking to work this winter, though, which is why I don't really need it yet.

I suppose that ramble belongs on another thread.

Anyway, I also placed another order yesterday. (And yet another today with a note that I'm hoping they can combine the two.) I think having a backordered item that is still a few months out is pushing me toward ordering other bits and bobbles in the meantime.
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
    I also placed another order yesterday. (And yet another today with a note that I'm hoping they can combine the two.) I think having a backordered item that is still a few months out is pushing me toward ordering other bits and bobbles in the meantime.
    I've also got Generalized UPS Antsiness. In addition to the above being scheduled for delivery on Thursday, my Surface 2 and Type Cover 2 (in purple, because duh) shipped today and UPS has them scheduled to arrive tomorrow! And what makes all of this even more exciting is that one of the things in my Tom Bihn package is a Ristretto for my Surface.
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

And so it begins. Tks to everyone on my shopping list thread, I've just completed my first order with Tom Bihn. Living on the sinking side of Europe, Tom has promised delivery in 2-5 days, so this time next week, I'm going to start holding my breath in anticipation. Actually, if previous experience with UPS is any indication, my package will whizz here in about 24 hours, then sit in a depot just down the road for the other 4 days, taunting me

I'll post pics and packing lists as soon as it arrives. Thanks Tom Bihn, I'll be back (I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by i_clavdivs View Post
    And so it begins...
    Thanks, folks, all arrived safely this afternoon, and the customs charges weren't quite as bad as I'd feared. Pics and lists to follow this weekend after a practise pack

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoux View Post
    How do I add them to my profile footer?
    I'll let Trevor in shipping know you like the box art! If you still want to add a photo to your signature, first click on 'settings'. On the left side of the next screen, you'll see 'my settings'. From the 'my profile' section just below that, click 'edit signature'. On that page, you'll be able to upload a photo to be included in your signature.
    Darcy likes this.

So my first ever TB order (TS and various accessories) arrived yesterday after what felt like an incredibly long wait. (Damned weekends and 5 days to the east coast!) I got home (slightly early) and had to do a few other things before opening it. I finally got some time, and proceeded to spend an absurd amount of time playing with my gorgeous new (navy/solar) bag. My wife managed to refrain (mostly) from laughing at me over my exuberance at what is, in the end, a bag. I think I can use knitting pouches to suck her in, but we'll see. I was slightly sad that there was no box art, but I guess that Trevor probably can't draw all day, and it was my first order....

Congratulations on your first order!

Let your wife laugh. My family laughs at me also. Is she a knitter? She won't be laughing when she gets her new Swift, Yarn Stuff Sacks, and yes, Knitting Tool Pouches! If she's on Ravelry (knitting website), there's a whole group of us on there that can help suck her in.

My husband and middle son made an art out of teasing me with TB jokes. Then Mr. Gochicken used my Tri-Star on a trip and it became his. Little Gochicken now has a Brain Bag and loves it. Funny how they now can't to wait to see what the UPS man has brought and try to claim it for themselves!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Oh, how I yearn to successfully suck in my grown daughter and husband. They're still at the laughing-at-my-expense stage. Do you have any recommendations ? My daughter is a knitter of hats, mittens, gloves...nothing more involved. And my husband, well, he feels he is happily outfitted with backpacks and a rollie. (I did order some iberian stuff sacks for him as he used my solar one for dirty laundry on last vacation).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I always anticipate the box art.

Meta-corgi:

Just ordered something small for my wife's stocking. She isn't really into the bags, but expressed interest in my organizer wallet and RWB pocket pouch. So now I got her some of her own. Held off on getting myself anything too large though. Just another pocket pouch. Maybe the anticipation won't be so bad for such a small order.

Me thinks you are kidding yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by fdiaz64 View Post
    .......Held off on getting myself anything too large though. Just another pocket pouch. Maybe the anticipation won't be so bad for such a small order.

Ha!
    "From a small seed shall grow a large oak,
    and that shall in turn become a forest of oaks"
    (I think that goes back to the bible.)
    Last edited by Trailhiker; 12-16-2013 at 11:41 AM.

I am still waiting for the arrival of my two areonauts! Should be here today. Just in time for a weekend trip to Munich on Friday. Yesterday the LCB, the 2 travel trays and the clear 311 bag arrived. It was love at first sight.

I love that box art! Yay Corgis

Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0