Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1645
Like Tree1904Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

My Black/Black/Wasabi Empire Builder, along with a sprinkling of pouches and straps, arrived earlier this week after a long time on backorder. I've been taking it to work with me for a few days now, and I love it. I'll be back to post a proper review with photos soon!
    Darcy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by impluvium View Post
    My Black/Black/Wasabi Empire Builder, along with a sprinkling of pouches and straps, arrived earlier this week after a long time on backorder. I've been taking it to work with me for a few days now, and I love it. I'll be back to post a proper review with photos soon!
    @impluvium: Fascinating handle.Do you work in HVAC?

Peace!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by impluvium View Post
    Woohoo! So glad to hear it and can't wait to see the photos.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The stars have aligned and all of my first choice colours are available, in everything. TB goodies happily making their way to Oz.
    T.B.A.S. starts........NOW
    gochicken and RDR3 like this.

Good luck bijoux. At times it might be rough but you'll make it!

Got an Aeronaut and 2x Co-Pilots (+accessories) on their way to Sydney now woohoo!
    Getting everything much sooner than expected, all the colours I was waiting on came into stock a bit earlier

I was fine with my order coming in Tuesday as the tracking number status indicated...now it's saying it'll be here a day early, today!!! Yay!!!! Thank you Trevor for getting that order put together so quickly!

My little dyneema family arrived .... with QLD Reds box art

How do I add them to my profile footer?

UPS lost my package! :'(

I had a bunch of fun stuff on its way to me, and the UPS tracking said it was delivered an hour ago and left at my front door. The problem? It's not at my front door, and I was home when they said they delivered it, and there was no knock!

I could just cry.

I called UPS, and they said they can't really do anything about it as far as finding where it went. They had me contact Tom Bihn because the lost package investigation has to start from that end.

My guess is that one of my neighbors just got some awesome new luggage...

I think I need ice cream.
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

Pangifone, one time this happened to me (not TB, and a FedEx shipment vs. UPS), but everything resolved within 24 hours. Evidently at the opposite end of our street there is a guy who gets almost daily FedEx deliveries for his business and personal use. My packages were delivered to his home. When he walked his labs that evening he brought them by later in the evening.
    If you haven't already, maybe go around the neighborhood and see if there is a package on the front steps of the brown box variety. If it is, approach and see if it's yours.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

YES!!!

I just opened my door to head to the grocery store, and what was there? MY TOM BIHN PACKAGE!

I'm very happy my neighbors (whoever they were) are good people.

Nothing I like better than a happy ending!
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Glad your package appeared!

How about a photo of your goodies so we can celebrate with you!
    Last edited by monkeylady; 10-17-2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

This is probably one of the least exciting packages, but here you go!

I've got a handful of packing cubes for my TriStar, assorted keystraps, a bottle of Nikwax, and a Glowire, gatekeeper straps, whistle sternum strap half, and upper and lower modular pockets for my backordered Smart Alec.

You can see my lower modular pocket is already filled. It's going to be PERFECT for my U-lock, small bike pump, and miscellaneous bike bits (patch kit, spare tube, multi tool, etc.) and I love that it'll all be easily accessible and not getting tangled in with everything else. Now I just need the Smart Alec. I couldn't bear the thought of getting it in anything other than purple, so I'm going to wait until late January for the backordered Aubergine.

Name:  IMG_00000157.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  909.0 KB

Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0