Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree1615Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I'm sitting here waiting for UPS right now with my Synapse and Cache. I'm a bit peeved at UPS because they normally deliver around 11:30 a.m., and they still haven't arrived yet. I already couldn't sleep last night!
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Meg...you do realize that WE won't be able to sleep until you let us know that UPS finally showed up right?

Oh, yes. You have to post some pictures! You haven't even gushed about what color they are yet!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    Meg...you do realize that WE won't be able to sleep until you let us know that UPS finally showed up right?

Oh, yes. You have to post some pictures! You haven't even gushed about what color they are yet!
    I finally got my package around 4:15 p.m. ^_^ Unboxing and pictures being typed up right now!

And, I have to say, conifer is probably my absolute favorite Tom Bihn color ever. I'd marry it, but my husband would object. I'd also buy every bag I could in it, but again, objecting husband.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

DQBunny, we absolutely need pictures!

Conifer is absolutely yummy!

Many bags available in that gorgeous color are on my ever growing Wish List.
    Last edited by backpack; 03-30-2011 at 06:17 AM.

UGH! My bags are about 70 miles away from me currently at a UPS distribution center. Going to bed to help push along the time!

@meg congrats! Glad to hear it and looking forward to the pics!

@misterN condolences! I hope the sleep helped and the UPS road was smoothed. Tomorrow has come at last!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    @meg congrats! Glad to hear it and looking forward to the pics!

@misterN condolences! I hope the sleep helped and the UPS road was smoothed. Tomorrow has come at last!
    Thanks. I'm off to work now. Hopefully UPS isn't slow like it was for my last package. 6:30 PM delivery.

Once I get it, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the unboxing!

This is a funny thread! I've bought so much Tom Bihn gear lately, that the UPS guy automatically pauses when he gets close to my house. Oh yes...another box is coming!
    I have an Aeronaut (Black/Iberian), Brain Bag (Black/Steel) Smart Alec (Black/Black/Steel), 2 Cadets for iPad (Black/Steel) and (Steel/Solar), 2 Co-Pilots (Steel/Solar) and (Black/Steel), Imago (Black/Black/Steel), plus a Vertical Brain Cell, Vertical Freudian Slip, Packing Cubes, Organizer Pouches, 2 RFID Blocking Passport Pouches, iPad Cache, Snake Charmer, Organizer Wallet, and plethora of other accessories! Man,what does it take to get on the FOT list?

Quote Originally Posted by ShineAgain View Post
    This is a funny thread! I've bought so much Tom Bihn gear lately, that the UPS guy automatically pauses when he gets close to my house. Oh yes...another box is coming!
    I wish I could afford it! My next piece I get will probably be a tri-star. However, thanks to my lovely Wisconsin governor, I'm pretty sure I am going to be getting a lay-off notice within a few days here. :-(

UPS still says out for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    I wish I could afford it! My next piece I get will probably be a tri-star. However, thanks to my lovely Wisconsin governor, I'm pretty sure I am going to be getting a lay-off notice within a few days here. :-(

UPS still says out for delivery.
    Don't be discouraged misterN, governors pass, real workers stay because they are needed.

I just got notification my order has shipped! w00t! So, by next Friday I should have my bags in hand
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I just got notification my order has shipped! w00t! So, by next Friday I should have my bags in hand
    Squeeeeee! Me too! ***happy dance***

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Squeeeeee! Me too! ***happy dance***
    You'll likely get a second tracking number. It's not just Ultraviolet accessories coming your way
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    You'll likely get a second tracking number. It's not just Ultraviolet accessories coming your way
    OHMYGOOGLE! Supersqueeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is the BEST. DAY. EVER!

"Lexington, KY, United States 04/07/2011 6:40 A.M. Out For Delivery"

Whoo hoooooooo!

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0