Page 67 of 108 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1619
Like Tree1831Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Ordered a medium cafe bag in navy and some other bits and pieces last night, and 7 hrs later received shipping notification. Woo!

Now to wait the long, long trans-Pacific wait...

I know. They're pretty quick on the draw in Shipping as long as item is not back-ordered. Since I live in Puget Sound, it's common to get shipping notification within 24 hours and package is delivered next day. Sorry to rub it in...

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    I know. They're pretty quick on the draw in Shipping as long as item is not back-ordered. Since I live in Puget Sound, it's common to get shipping notification within 24 hours and package is delivered next day. Sorry to rub it in...
    No, no...that's ok. Rub it in. I am in Minneapolis, eagerly awaiting the arrival of my collection of CORK ORGANIZER POUCHES. Ordered them last Wednesday (July 24th). According to UPS, they departed Seattle that same day and arrived in Redmond on Thursday, the 25th. And THERE they have been all weekend, apparently JUST SITTING, whilst I gnaw my fingernails to the quick in anticipation!!!

So go ahead and GLOAT. We'll be FINE...Really...just FINE!!!
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

What Sacharissa said, fine, as in:
    F-reaked out
    I-nsecure
    N-eurotic
    E-motional
    Last edited by Moose; 07-29-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    So are you going to visit the TB Factory?
    I hope so. I do need a new backpack at some point down the line, maybe a new Synapse.

Just placed my very first order. I've never ever bought so much stuff, site unseen, from one company before. Im relying solely on everything I've learned in the forums. I'm nervous to say the least. But I'm excited & I think I made good choices: S19 in Navy/UV, 3D organizer in UV & a 16" strap to tether it to bag & Cache for my iPad mini (decided on Horizontal after much much too much consideration). Will take lots of photos when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBaggirl View Post
    Just placed my very first order. I've never ever bought so much stuff, site unseen, from one company before. Im relying solely on everything I've learned in the forums. I'm nervous to say the least. But I'm excited & I think I made good choices: S19 in Navy/UV, 3D organizer in UV & a 16" strap to tether it to bag & Cache for my iPad mini (decided on Horizontal after much much too much consideration). Will take lots of photos when it arrives.
    Congrats! And now the wait begins...

After ordering my 3D clear organizer in UV, I realized how stunningly awesome a colour it is. Ranks right up there with Iberian for me, and I drive a reasonably rare Purple MINI Cooper S (officially it was either "Purple Haze" or "Black-eyed Purple" depending on if you were looking at the US or Canadian colour categories, only available for one model year, maybe two). If you at all like purple (which you must since you ordered a couple items in UV), you'll like Ultraviolet.

Site unseen ordering was a little nerve racking, but I went on faith that this many glowing reviews and enthusiastic customers couldn't be all wrong. If you ever want to see/touch an Aeronaut or PCBP before ordering one, let me know. I live right downtown but frequently trek up to Markham/RH visiting my parents.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Travel Tray (Iberian), organizer wallet (Wasabi), passport pouch (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Short Listed: Night Flight, Guide's Pack, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19, Daylight

Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Congrats! And now the wait begins...

After ordering my 3D clear organizer in UV, I realized how stunningly awesome a colour it is. Ranks right up there with Iberian for me, and I drive a reasonably rare Purple MINI Cooper S (officially it was either "Purple Haze" or "Black-eyed Purple" depending on if you were looking at the US or Canadian colour categories, only available for one model year, maybe two). If you at all like purple (which you must since you ordered a couple items in UV), you'll like Ultraviolet.

Site unseen ordering was a little nerve racking, but I went on faith that this many glowing reviews and enthusiastic customers couldn't be all wrong. If you ever want to see/touch an Aeronaut or PCBP before ordering one, let me know. I live right downtown but frequently trek up to Markham/RH visiting my parents.
    Thank you for the reassurance. :-) I do love purple. I had to restrain myself from going overboard & ordering plum straps & UV pouches. I'm very excited to see this stuff in person. But, how did you know I live in Markham? I don't remember mentioning it. (something I never brag about!) I've never seen a purple mini before, but if I do, I'll know it's you. ;-)

Order receieved at 12:47pm. Tracking # receieved at 4:38pm. How's that for fast? Wow!

I made through another bout of self inflicted TBAS. My black Side Effect, solar small Shop Bag and kiwi Kit Arrived today. Love the SE, kiwi makes me happy.
    Moose

Pictures, please, oh please! Do you mean wasabi SE? I tried to find kiwi as a color choice and had no luck.
    Last edited by monkeylady; 08-01-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBaggirl View Post
    Thank you for the reassurance. :-) I do love purple. I had to restrain myself from going overboard & ordering plum straps & UV pouches. I'm very excited to see this stuff in person. But, how did you know I live in Markham? I don't remember mentioning it. (something I never brag about!) I've never seen a purple mini before, but if I do, I'll know it's you. ;-)
    You can never go too overboard with a purple bag fascination, as several people here will attest to! It's easily - from what I've seen anyway - one of the most photographed bag colours on the forum.

Markham... Lucky guess? I grew up around Birchmount and Denison. I can tell when someone says they're from Toronto but really means not quite Toronto...
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Travel Tray (Iberian), organizer wallet (Wasabi), passport pouch (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Short Listed: Night Flight, Guide's Pack, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19, Daylight

Want: EVERYTHING.

You can never go too overboard with a purple bag fascination, as several people here will attest to! It's easily - from what I've seen anyway - one of the most photographed bag colours on the forum.

Markham... Lucky guess? I grew up around Birchmount and Denison. I can tell when someone says they're from Toronto but really means not quite Toronto...
    Well there's no point in saying I'm from somewhere else around here other than TO (technically I was born in TO. Can't help it if my parents made bad relocating choices. Ha.) No one will know what I'm taking about. I may as well call myself MoonBaggirl. Lol...how many TB pieces do you own?

Name:  SE.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  49.2 KBName:  SE & Contents.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  44.8 KBName:  SE, SB, Kit.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  38.8 KB

monkeylady, here you go. Regarding the SE with contents photo, I didn't take everything out of the bag. I still have stuff in the back zipper pocket. I really love the SE, it is a great little bag. I really appreicate the upgrade to ballistic nylon. It is much less casual than the cordura but not super fancy. I'm hoping for a TB strap upgrade.

Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 08-02-2013 at 02:22 AM.

As someone with Scarborough on their birth certificate this gave me a laugh, anytime anyone outside of the GTA asks where I am from I automatically say Toronto or probably more accurately "Trana".

Page 67 of 108 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0