Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

I got a shipping notice for my backordered steel dyneema/solar Co-Pilot! Living in upstate NY is killer--it takes five business days. I'll try to distract myself until next week...

Congrats! I just ordered a synapse 25 black/wasabi with a bunch of accessories. I have had the aeronaut for I think 3 or 4 years which I took with me to Japan and made me a huge Tom Bihn fan and addict. A lot of my family have commented on what a great bag it is! Unfortunately I have wait until late August for my stuff...ack. While I don't need it right away it still kills me to have to wait so long!! Well here's to finding a way to stop thinking about the bag until August!

TBAS has set in again...I just placed an order for a small shop bag in Nordic. I don't have anything in Nordic yet, so I figured it was time to get something in it before it's gone! I think I may also have to take the shop bag with me to Berlin...maybe...

I completely understand, I too just ordered a Nordic shop bag (large) before the chance to get it disappears. Happily I also ordered the long-coveted Cork Swift w/ UV lining! It's backordered so will be a bit before I get it, but I just have this warm fuzzy from knowing there is one out there (or will be) with me name on it! ^_^

My almost 2 month wait has finally ended! This week I received my box of Dyneema orders from TB and all I can say is WOW!! I love this material as an outer material for bags particularly the Synapse 25 (Seel/wasabi). Initially I was a bit worried that the S25 might be too long for my 5'3" height but when I wore the pack (empty) the length was just right. I haven't had a chance to practice pack it yet for a trip but when I do, I'll post be feedback on how feels when worn. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372570814.291994.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  104.8 KB

Got my long awaited (i.e. back ordered) nordic shop bag today -- g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s -- Ordered a couple more "friends" for it tonight

My order is "Out for Delivery"! The waiting time is down to a few hours!!!

Also, I shipped out the bags I sold on eBay yesterday, so the Tom Bihn balance in my house is soon to be restored

Waiting on some organizer stuff for my synapse 19, including snake charmer, side effect, some organizer stuff and a cache for my macbook air.

it's already noon, WHERE IS MY STUFF AHH

I can't wait for Friday's arrival of my new SE!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373509091.035459.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  169.2 KB
    Satisfaction at last! And that RWB pocket pouch is just so cute & colorful! Yaaay!

Well I've got it again. I've put in an order for a Western Flyer plus some other goodies.

I've decided to get another smaller bag as I have a couple smaller holidays planned in the near future which I think my Aeronaut will be overkill for and I do believe the Western Flyer seems like it'll be the perfect fit for the purpose (1 week or less compared to my most recent 3 week holiday I had visiting the US and Canada).

Now for the waiting part!

Yay, got my stuff! sorry no photos yet but I got my synapse 25 black with wasabi interior, the passport holder, medium stuff sack, and the Side effect. Now I just need a trip to go on to use it all lol . The only thing I was surprised was that there was no illustration on the box cover which I was used to from my other order and seeing other peoples pics! . Anyways thanks for such a quick turn around for my order definitely was not expecting it this soon!

I too also received my latest shipment in a very timely fashion. 5 days to my hands from Seattle to Australia. The Western Flyer definitely does suit my needs for a 1 week or less bag after seeing it in person. I look forward to using it for a couple short trips I have planned.

Speaking of which I did test pack it for my next "big" holiday which I've got planned for next year which involves a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle followed by a couple weeks in Norway and Iceland and even though it can fit everything I could foresee myself needing it does seem to be a very tight fit. I blame it on the more cooler weather clothing I'd probably need especially in Reykjavik in May. Well I guess my Aeronaut will do the job just nicely for that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by dgarbutt View Post
    a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle
    So are you going to visit the TB Factory?
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

I received notice today that my first TB order comes next week! Good thing too because I keep requesting additional items to be added on while waiting for the backordered item. Not so good...

Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0