Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 65 of 122 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1817
Like Tree2221Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

  1. #961
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Dorayme, I apologize profusely, I somehow, forgot reading about the enormous task of preparing for camp, between the other thread and this one.


    So sorry, I can only blame it on some stupid med, whose side effect contains "cause confusion", yeah, no kidding..
    Thanks for the list! That's awesome. Drat, I don't need any of those bags. I just wish there were Nordic Cubes and Nordic Side effect. . .

    No worries on not keeping up with my personal drama, I have plenty of confusion, and no meds. I will do my best to get the photos taken. I spent all morning buying craft supplies while the kids were out of the house. I am relaxing a bit before their evening program. If my Synapse 25 comes before we leave, I can probably have my 10yo snap a few photos.

    well backpack, ask and you shall receive! I'll post pics of the bags in a few minutes!
    Last edited by dorayme; 06-19-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

  2. #962
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    NOOOOOOO! Unlike! Unlike! Unlike!

    Nordic is awesome and you just released it in December! Why would you change it out so soon? We're still looking for some of the smaller accessories to show up in Nordic, like the Side Effect and Snake Charmer.
    Honestly, we like Nordic quite a bit ourselves, but the winds of change have been rather blustery here in the factory lately. Sorry if the news comes as a disappointment! However, we really think you'll like the new color(s) debuting soon as much as we do. Not sure if this helps, but it would have been pretty unlikely for us to have made a Side Effect in Nordic (we feel that the 200d Dyneema/nylon is a more appropriate fabric weight for an all-Dyneema/nylon Side Effect) or even the Snake Charmer.

  3. #963
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Honestly, we like Nordic quite a bit ourselves, but the winds of change have been rather blustery here in the factory lately. Sorry if the news comes as a disappointment! However, we really think you'll like the new color(s) debuting soon as much as we do. Not sure if this helps, but it would have been pretty unlikely for us to have made a Side Effect in Nordic (we feel that the 200d Dyneema/nylon is a more appropriate fabric weight for an all-Dyneema/nylon Side Effect) or even the Snake Charmer.
    So we can have a UV Side Effect?

  4. #964
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Honestly, we like Nordic quite a bit ourselves, but the winds of change have been rather blustery here in the factory lately. Sorry if the news comes as a disappointment! However, we really think you'll like the new color(s) debuting soon as much as we do. Not sure if this helps, but it would have been pretty unlikely for us to have made a Side Effect in Nordic (we feel that the 200d Dyneema/nylon is a more appropriate fabric weight for an all-Dyneema/nylon Side Effect) or even the Snake Charmer.
    Yikes - I hope my Nordic shop bag will still show up in July?!?! That slight bit of panic aside ... so this Friday? Is that when we find out the new colors? (I'm a twitter follower)

  5. #965
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    180
    What to do?!!! I had planned to get a Synapse 25 in Nordic once I reached my next study milestone - but it could be a few months away yet!
    Unfortunately I got a bit burned when they got rid of Solar. I simply love that colour and am still kicking myself that I didn't get a Solar Travel Tray when they were available. The Wasabi one just isn't the same. *sigh*

  6. #966
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by notmensa View Post
    What to do?!!! I had planned to get a Synapse 25 in Nordic once I reached my next study milestone - but it could be a few months away yet!
    Unfortunately I got a bit burned when they got rid of Solar. I simply love that colour and am still kicking myself that I didn't get a Solar Travel Tray when they were available. The Wasabi one just isn't the same. *sigh*
    How funny that u should say that Notmensa, I have been wondering all along why they did away with Solar, what a beautiful color. I have a Synapse 19 Indigo/Solar and just love the beautiful color combo!! Maybe it'll come back by popular demand?! Hope so. You can really find things so easily with Solar.

  7. #967
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Honestly, we like Nordic quite a bit ourselves, but the winds of change have been rather blustery here in the factory lately. Sorry if the news comes as a disappointment! However, we really think you'll like the new color(s) debuting soon as much as we do. Not sure if this helps, but it would have been pretty unlikely for us to have made a Side Effect in Nordic (we feel that the 200d Dyneema/nylon is a more appropriate fabric weight for an all-Dyneema/nylon Side Effect) or even the Snake Charmer.
    Eeek! I was hoping the long-rumored "Pilot" would come in Nordic. I really like the color for my Smart Alec, and from the pictures of others' Co-Pilots it works well on those too. But alas, my Steel d/Solar Co-Pilot and my Navy/Iberian Aeronaut don't need replacing so badly that I can justify buying either of those in Nordic.

    But... I guess I look forward to seeing a new color option. I'm guessing it's going to end up being heavier weight of UV and/or Wasabi though... But that's just me speculating based on the fact that Darcy said it was going to be something "new" coming. Ominous quotes suggest it's not really new-new, just new.

  8. #968
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    49
    I just ordered a couple of items on Tuesday in colours I don't yet have. I know my order won't ship out until early next week since I'm waiting on one of the colours to become available but I am already feeling jittery! I can't believe how quickly it kicks in! (the TB Anticipation Syndrome)

  9. #969
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I just ordered a couple of items on Tuesday in colours I don't yet have. I know my order won't ship out until early next week since I'm waiting on one of the colours to become available but I am already feeling jittery! I can't believe how quickly it kicks in! (the TB Anticipation Syndrome)

    Most of mine shipped out yesterday the 20th, it should be here on the 25th, Tuesday. I look at the UPS screen updated tracking screen and visualize my box going up and down the arrival and departure loading "rails" in and out of the trucks. It's now leaving Idaho! Only an TB "investor" would truly understand the waiting "problem" we all have. alas, I can still smile...the WORST is still having to work and seeing the delivery email on the "silly" phone, as I call it and saying...I am stuck here and have to finish the day I scheduled!! It is rough waiting, yes we are spoiled brats, and I surely am one of them. COME ON TUESDAY!!
    dorayme likes this.

  10. #970
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    Most of mine shipped out yesterday the 20th, it should be here on the 25th, Tuesday. I look at the UPS screen updated tracking screen and visualize my box going up and down the arrival and departure loading "rails" in and out of the trucks. It's now leaving Idaho! Only an TB "investor" would truly understand the waiting "problem" we all have. alas, I can still smile...the WORST is still having to work and seeing the delivery email on the "silly" phone, as I call it and saying...I am stuck here and have to finish the day I scheduled!! It is rough waiting, yes we are spoiled brats, and I surely am one of them. COME ON TUESDAY!!
    I don't even have a UPS screen yet! Deep breaths... lol

  11. #971
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123
    We were just saying, no solar anymore....and there we go...IT's BACK!!!

  12. #972
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I don't even have a UPS screen yet! Deep breaths... lol
    Never to worry, you'll see it soon. It's the waiting!!! Ever notice how slowly the days go by?

  13. #973
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    310
    Received tracking info that my S25 has shipped. Monday can't come soon enough!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

  14. #974
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123
    Got some art on my box and my S25 and all the trimmings!! It was Christmas at Annie's house today. And right on time. My Nordic/steel bag looks beautiful, perfect on every line. Now I have to wait on my Mac Air 13 to make it a match. Yes, exactly 6 months away from Christmas today, how cool!!

  15. #975
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    Got some art on my box and my S25 and all the trimmings!! It was Christmas at Annie's house today. And right on time. My Nordic/steel bag looks beautiful, perfect on every line. Now I have to wait on my Mac Air 13 to make it a match. Yes, exactly 6 months away from Christmas today, how cool!!
    Looks like we made it after all. Shipping was actually super fast. I have a solar travel tray! =D

Page 65 of 122 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0