Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Like Tree1579Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

Gah, mid-July for the Checkpoint Flyer? I just ordered a Synapse 25 to hold me over (and give me a better daily carrying option for my crappy back), but I'm probably going to end up buying a CP eventually as well... at least I'm not waiting on the diaper bag! (Though there's a non-zero chance I might actually need one by the time it ships...)

Well I now have TBAS! Hey Darcy, is there any chance that you guys will be making any Nordic/Iberian Synapse 25's??? Should I wait or grab the Nordic/Steel one???!!! I am waiting on the old tax refund (yes I filed and extension!) To wait or gamble and buy shortly...THAT IS THE QUESTION!

TB shipping notice received! The only thing I had pending was the Co-Pilot

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it.

My second order shipped as well! Should arrive right when I get to my hotel in Charlotte. Perfect!

I got samples of the cordura and dyneema colors being sent to me for the Synapse 25 I will be ordering soon. I'm checking daily constantly where they are at. I can only imagine how it will be when I order the actual bag.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    Well I now have TBAS! Hey Darcy, is there any chance that you guys will be making any Nordic/Iberian Synapse 25's??? Should I wait or grab the Nordic/Steel one???!!! I am waiting on the old tax refund (yes I filed and extension!) To wait or gamble and buy shortly...THAT IS THE QUESTION!
    If you really like Nordic Dyneema, It might be best to use that incoming tax refund on the Nordic/Steel Synapse 25 rather than waiting. At this point, it's pretty unlikely that the we'll be making a Nordic/Iberian Synapse 25 and, in fact, there's a possibility that Nordic Dyneema might be stepping aside soon in order to make room for a new 400d Dyneema/420d nylon color...

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    in fact, there's a possibility that Nordic Dyneema might be stepping aside soon in order to make room for a new 400d Dyneema/420d nylon color...
    Gasp!! No hints? Promise we won't tell...

Ohhhh, what else should I be ordering in Nordic? I need to make sure I have my Nordic fix before it is no more!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Oh noooo!

I knew I should have bought everything in Nordic!

Dorayme could you, if you can do a picture size comparison between the Synapse 19, the Brain Bag and the Synapse 25 on you?

I have the first two and I am thinking of the third in Nordic, and due to the above announcement, I just thought to ask.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-18-2013 at 05:10 PM.

I will see what I can do. The 25 arrives tomorrow. I'm in the throes of planning and packing like a mad woman since I have to ready our personal items, supplies for the mini camp, plus make sure the inside of our Travel Trailer is in proper condition for our trip.

Tomorrow morning while the kidlets are in VBS I have to find camp craft supplies for all of our activities for the week. There isn't a store that I know of close by camp, so I've got to try to do this successfully in one shot since DH is working and unavailable on Thursday and we leave on Friday! If I cannot do it before I leave, I will try to do the BB and 25 while I'm there. I am not certain I'm packing the 19 however. Now that I think of it, I have a picture of it on Dh's shoulder, but none of me carrying it. I'll see what I can do about remedying that.

eta, and I have so very little Nordic. I'm starting to panic a little bit here. . . what else comes in Nordic, Darcy, Beau, Tom? Somebody help?
    Last edited by dorayme; 06-18-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thanks for the heads up Beau! I just ordered the Nordic/steel Synapse 25, a Black/Iberian Side Effect, and a Nordic small shop bag! I have been looking at the Synapse 25 for a long time in Nordic and did not want to lose out. And oh did I say I also ordered way to many "extras" to go along with all this stuff!! WHEW, that was a job! Now I have SERIOUS TBAS...is this dangerous to one's health?? It sure is fun as...?

Please let it be ultraviolet...if so, my charge card is ready...:-)
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I will see what I can do. The 25 arrives tomorrow. I'm in the throes of planning and packing like a mad woman since I have to ready our personal items, supplies for the mini camp, plus make sure the inside of our Travel Trailer is in proper condition for our trip.

Tomorrow morning while the kidlets are in VBS I have to find camp craft supplies for all of our activities for the week. There isn't a store that I know of close by camp, so I've got to try to do this successfully in one shot since DH is working and unavailable on Thursday and we leave on Friday! If I cannot do it before I leave, I will try to do the BB and 25 while I'm there. I am not certain I'm packing the 19 however. Now that I think of it, I have a picture of it on Dh's shoulder, but none of me carrying it. I'll see what I can do about remedying that.

eta, and I have so very little Nordic. I'm starting to panic a little bit here. . . what else comes in Nordic, Darcy, Beau, Tom? Somebody help?

Dorayme, I apologize profusely, I somehow, forgot reading about the enormous task of preparing for camp, between the other thread and this one.

So sorry, I can only blame it on some stupid med, whose side effect contains "cause confusion", yeah, no kidding..

In order to make amend, here is the list of Nordic Tom Bihn Bags and Accessories.

Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Co-Pilot, Smart Alec, Large Cafe Bag, Shop Bag, Synapse 19, Synapse 25, Smart Alec Modular Pockets.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-19-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If you really like Nordic Dyneema, It might be best to use that incoming tax refund on the Nordic/Steel Synapse 25 rather than waiting. At this point, it's pretty unlikely that the we'll be making a Nordic/Iberian Synapse 25 and, in fact, there's a possibility that Nordic Dyneema might be stepping aside soon in order to make room for a new 400d Dyneema/420d nylon color...
    NOOOOOOO! Unlike! Unlike! Unlike!

Nordic is awesome and you just released it in December! Why would you change it out so soon? We're still looking for some of the smaller accessories to show up in Nordic, like the Side Effect and Snake Charmer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    NOOOOOOO! Unlike! Unlike! Unlike!

Nordic is awesome and you just released it in December! Why would you change it out so soon? We're still looking for some of the smaller accessories to show up in Nordic, like the Side Effect and Snake Charmer.
    I'm disappointed too. I was hoping for a Nordic/Steel Side Effect.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0