Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree1636Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) ScottS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgarbutt View Post
    Well at last I've satisfied my Tom Bihn Anticipation syndrome. My shiny new Black Aeronaut arrived today at my work, and thankfully I wasn't selected to serve on a Jury today (though I'll have to return everyday this week until I am or I am discharged), so I was able to collect my package of goodies instead of waiting until I could get a chance to go to work to collect it.

The bumper sticker I received is already on my car too.
    Yay! I'm so glad that everything made it to you! Enjoy the Aeronaut. I see that you already put a new order in via USPS. We'll make sure to get that out the door to you today.
    Scott Schweiger
    TOM BIHN Shipping Department
    Original Designs Made in USA Since 1972
    www.tombihn.com

U.S. 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: 206-652-4123
    4750A Ohio Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134 USA
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
    Yay! I'm so glad that everything made it to you! Enjoy the Aeronaut. I see that you already put a new order in via USPS. We'll make sure to get that out the door to you today.
    I sure did! I was umming and ahhing about getting a Cafe bag as well, but finally I just couldn't resist any longer.

Also the Aeronaut was a big hit at my work place with some of my fellow workers. They asked what was in the box and so I showed them and they were all mightily impressed.

Popping in to note my not so patient wait for a Synapse 25 and a few other small goodies. I travel at the end of June, which also happens to be the estimated arrival time of the Synapse. I ordered it hoping that it arrives early. I need some good luck so I can use my new backpack when I head out on my next trip. It's so hard to wait!
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

I'm struggling with a serious case of TBAS myself here. My first TB order has made it to the neighbouring country, and scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and only now am I getting really anxious. Will they call or will they not call before attempting delivery? Will I manage to be at home (they don't leave things by the door here like they do in the US)? If not, will they be able to reroute it to my work place? Called the local UPS today to tell them they need to call in order to get to my apartment but they said they can have nothing to do with my package until tomorrow when it's about to leave for delivery. So looking at an early morning alarm and hoping that I'll reach UPS customer service before they manage to do anything silly (come by the house without calling, find themselves locked outside the building and decide to just leave -- for example) and give them advice.

Can't wait for my Cafe Bags + Side Effect!

I have an aubergine SE on the way as well as a Smart Alec for MrDaisy - at which point I think he will overtake me in the TB bag competition - and he think's I'm the obsessed one....
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    I have an aubergine SE on the way as well as a Smart Alec for MrDaisy - at which point I think he will overtake me in the TB bag competition - and he think's I'm the obsessed one....
    Oh, the aubergine, such a pretty color. I went with black, because I am planning on my SE doubling as a fancier purse while travelling etc. The strap being black I found the black to be the best option for pulling off the Side Effect + evening gown look.

Edit: Aaaand my TB shipment is being held up by customs while they calculate what kind of giant import duties they shall assign on it. Well, I knew that was going to happen so I'm prepared for it, but I wasn't prepared to wait another day(s) to get my hands on the bags!
    Last edited by Rillinki; 06-05-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Oh my, the TBAS has struck me too. Smart Alec plus couple of packing cubes (one WF small, one TS medium - I want space for laptop etc) and pouches (though neither of the Smart Alec pouches, am seeing if I can keep the outside slick for ease of handling) is now on order. To use as everyday work / laptop bag, plus single bag for short work trips away. Feels a little wrong to be excited about a bag.

acv
    I ordered a synapse 25 a few weeks ago and tomorrow is the big day. Can't wait for it to be in my hands......

I'm a long time lurker and I finally decided that it was time to make an appearance! Hello!

Anyway, I just placed my 3rd order in a week...I think I have a problem! But I will definitely be posting pictures of all of my TB goodies when this newest order arrives! It's supposed to be here on Friday...I'm so stoked!
    Darcy and TXGirl like this.

I just ordered an aubergine Side Effect. Now, I must invoke patience. Until mid-July.

Nordic/Steel Synapse 25, appropriate sized cache with rails and wasabi snake charmer have been ordered. I'm wishing for instant gratification, but I have to be patient and wait. I'm not very good at being patient.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I am having a serious issue being patient while the new Checkpoint Flyer is rolled out....I *know* Tom wants to get it right. I not only respect that, but I applaud his dedication and insistence on perfection. In a nutshell, that's why I've been loyal to TB all these years. Still, patience has never been a virtue of mine. I feel like the kid in the backseat of the car on the long ride. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Someone from the front seat is going to give me hell, but I can't help it.

Are we there yet?
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg29 View Post
    I am having a serious issue being patient while the new Checkpoint Flyer is rolled out....I *know* Tom wants to get it right. I not only respect that, but I applaud his dedication and insistence on perfection. In a nutshell, that's why I've been loyal to TB all these years. Still, patience has never been a virtue of mine. I feel like the kid in the backseat of the car on the long ride. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Someone from the front seat is going to give me hell, but I can't help it.

Are we there yet?
    Don't worry: we definitely hear you! I can tell you that I did get a chance to see a prototype of the redesigned version today, and it looks like it will definitely be worth the wait. We're really hoping to have the bag ready for pre-order by mid-July, though there isn't a set date as of yet. Just try to stay patient!
    Darcy and dsg29 like this.

snowbot, it is SOOOO worth the wait. I love mine!! Just hang on...
    snowbot likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Thanks, Beau. Still wish I could stop fidgeting here in the back seat, though.
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0