Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2043Likes

Thread: TB Anticipation Syndrome

WA to OR to ID to CO to North Texas, to Central Texas and now to South Texas. It says that my package is out for delivery today.

I am super excited to see my new Side Effect and the Aubergrine color. I will try to post pictures once I get it!
    (I always have trouble with the pictures- I can never get them to size right)
    TXGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dgarbutt View Post
    I've got my your order has been shipped email, and I've been tracking it's progress. It's gone from Seattle, to Portland and then to Louisville. From there it just arrived in Anchorage about 10 minutes ago, and going by the Flight Tracker site, I've determined it arrived on UPS Flight 64 as the other UPS flights to Anchorage have yet to arrive.

I think I sound a little excited about the progress of my package here.
    So close, but yet so far. My package arrived in Perth yesterday afternoon, but since it was a Friday afternoon I'll have to wait until Monday for delivery. It's a shame it was stuck in Singapore for 18 hours, but I guess since UPS doesn't run flights from Singapore to Perth my parcel was at the mercy of trying to find space on a commercial airliner for the last leg.

Co-Pilot should arrive tomorrow.

Hmm so how does the whole UPS delivery thing work? I'm waiting on my Synapse 25 (and other accessories) and it arrived in Australia on the 25th, then it arrived in my city on the 26th where it says "Destination scan" at 7.55am and that's the last scan..nothing today so far? Scheduled delivery has it for this Wednesday, so does that mean that that's when they'll come to deliver it at my door?

I guess I'm just really eager to get it

Quote Originally Posted by fancypanda View Post
    Hmm so how does the whole UPS delivery thing work? I'm waiting on my Synapse 25 (and other accessories) and it arrived in Australia on the 25th, then it arrived in my city on the 26th where it says "Destination scan" at 7.55am and that's the last scan..nothing today so far? Scheduled delivery has it for this Wednesday, so does that mean that that's when they'll come to deliver it at my door?

I'm in a similar boat here, my package arrived at Perth on Friday, with a scheduled delivery date of Tuesday. I was getting hopeful that I might get an earlier delivery considering it's been hanging around since Friday but I guess the UPS people want to make us wait. Oh the anticipation!

Synapse 25 is out for delivery!

Quote Originally Posted by fancypanda View Post

I'm in a similar boat here, my package arrived at Perth on Friday, with a scheduled delivery date of Tuesday. I was getting hopeful that I might get an earlier delivery considering it's been hanging around since Friday but I guess the UPS people want to make us wait. Oh the anticipation!
    I've found they usually show up the day before or sometimes on the predicted day (Sydney).
    List under construction ....

Co-Pilot is here, along with a small nylon pouch.

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!

Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    I've found they usually show up the day before or sometimes on the predicted day (Sydney).
    Yep I got mine today (Brisbane), a day before the scheduled date

ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone suffer from Monday-itis at the warehouse?

I got someone elses order inside my box, the box had my name and address but when I opened it up I saw an Aubergine/Ultraviolet aeronaut inside instead of my black/steel and the invoice was for someone else.

Obviously there is going to be an email with pics but yeah my anticipation is at super high levels today.

I'm sure someone in Pyrmont, Sydney is feeling the same as me right now. If that someone is reading these forums please message me, I tried looking you up on Facebook but the only result was for someone who I think lives in England.
    Last edited by dgarbutt; 04-29-2013 at 11:06 PM.

ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone suffer from Monday-itis at the warehouse?

I got someone elses order inside my box, the box had my name and address but when I opened it up I saw an Aubergine/Ultraviolet aeronaut inside instead of my black/steel and the invoice was for someone else.

Obviously there is going to be an email with pics but yeah my anticipation is at super high levels today.

I'm sure someone in Pyrmont, Sydney is feeling the same as me right now. If that someone is reading these forums please message me, I tried looking you up on Facebook but the only result was for someone who I think lives in England.
    That is painful. So very sorry. Hope you get it sorted out soon. Email to TB Customer Service may help. UPS lost my package last December and the awesome TB folks took care of it quickly.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) ScottS's Avatar
    David,

We will be sure to make it up to you! I have sent a replacement shipment to you today and it should be there in just a couple of days. Sorry for this mix up! I hope you are still just as excited to receive your Aeronaut.

-Scott
    Scott Schweiger
    TOM BIHN Shipping Department
    Original Designs Made in USA Since 1972
    www.tombihn.com

U.S. 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: 206-652-4123
    4750A Ohio Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134 USA
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
    David,

We will be sure to make it up to you! I have sent a replacement shipment to you today and it should be there in just a couple of days. Sorry for this mix up! I hope you are still just as excited to receive your Aeronaut.

-Scott
    That is alright, I'm still very excited to get my new Aeronaut especially after seeing the one I received today (it looks fantastic and it looks like it really does suit my needs). Plus you know, mistakes happen (I speak from experience as I'm a postal worker myself and I'm sure I've made plenty of big boo boos over my time at the Post Offce).

Placed my first order on Friday. UPS says it will be here this coming Friday. The anticipation is killing me. Ordered a Black/Steel Imago and cut myself off after that. Already planning my next order though. Tom Bihn is looking to wreak havoc on my bank account.

ceb
    I am going to an event that has "Zephyr" in its name - can I carry my TriStar or do I need to buy a Zephyr?

Just an example of the TBAS - why else would that have even crossed my mind?
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0